TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
In a Mary Tyler Moore episode, Rhoda borrows money from Mary to open a plant shop; and she doesn't pay it back for a long time. What happens when she finally pays her back?

Rhoda buys Mary "the car she loves, in the color she hates". (If I remember correctly, it was yellow.)

If this is correct, OPEN FLOOR.

Of course it's correct @gbgoodies - and you even got the quote and the color of the car right. Kudos to you, gbg

(open floor)

On Grey's Anatomy, what was the first name of the patient Izzy (Katherine Heigl) fell in love with and even when he died, his ghost continued to follow her everywhere?

Denny Duquette. I watched the show a bit when it first came on. Haven't watched as much as ten minutes of one since Denny died.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I guess I killed this game again...the answer to my previous question was Kim Delaney...since I keep killing this game, I going to declaire

OPEN FLOOR

McMann and Tate. We frequently saw Larry Tate. Does anyone remember if McMann ever appeared?

And how many of Samantha's relatives can you name? I can think of five outside of her husband and children.

McMahon only appeared on one episode but I'm drawing a blank regarding who played him.

As for Sam's relatives:

Endora
Maurice
Aunt Clara
Uncle Arthur
Aunt Hagatha
Aunt Enchantra
Cousin Serena
Cousin Henry
Frank and Phyllis Stephens (In-laws)

That's all I can think of

It's your turn, Joe

Your memory topped mine, Gideon58, especially since I misremembered the witch Esmeralda (played by Alice Ghostley) as one of Samantha's relatives. Since you gave me the floor, though, does anyone remember Bewitched's short-lived spinoff of the late 70s?

Your memory topped mine, Gideon58, especially since I misremembered the witch Esmeralda (played by Alice Ghostley) as one of Samantha's relatives. Since you gave me the floor, though, does anyone remember Bewitched's short-lived spinoff of the late 70s?
BTW, I googled to find out whether or not Esmerelda was related to Samantha and confirmed that she wasn't.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What actress played Bonnie Franklin's mother on One Day at a Time?

I think it was Nanette Fabray, (the same actress who played Mary's mother on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" if I remember correctly).

Don't remember Bonnie's mom, but Nanette definitely played Mary Richard's mom.

That's right. In his long career Quinn had a number of roles, including the father of Dr. McCoy in a flashback scene in Star Trek V. He also is the real-life father-in-law of Bob Newhart. In his book, "I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This and Other Things That Strike Me as Funny," Newhart said as his soon-to-be father-in-law accompanied his bride down the aisle at their wedding, an onlooker said, "Look who they got for the father!"