TV TRIVIA

Tools    

What was the name of Monk's sibling? And for bonus points, did the sibling have the same 'neat freak' problem as Adrian?

I think @gbgoodies may have been a Monk fan, like me, but I don't see her on this thread lately. Come to think of it, I haven't seen her around mofo lately. Hope all is well with her.

Well they say fish and company begin to stink after three days; guess it's the same for games ' posts. So since no one answered; I'll put this question to rest.

Ambrose was the name of Monk's brother and his problem was that he was agoraphobic - wouldn't leave the house. Btw their mother used to number all the mugs in big bold numerals....so there was obviously some family.....ah....dysfunction there. . Really enjoyed that show and it actually has held up well for later viewings.

Open floor.

And Ambrose was played by John Turturro. Shalhoub and Turturro had been friends since making Joel & Ethan Coen's Barton Fink. "Wallace Beery. Wresting picture. Whaddya need, a road map?!?"

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I guess no one knows the answer to this one either...Balki's homeland was named Mypos.

Here's a new question:

What ABC television series featured a season finale that eventually became known as "The Moldavian Massacre"?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That was Dynasty. Does anyone know what 80s police show Dynasty star Heather Locklear also appeared in?

Was Heather Locklear in "TJ Hooker"?

In a Mary Tyler Moore episode, Rhoda borrows money from Mary to open a plant shop; and she doesn't pay it back for a long time. What happens when she finally pays her back?