TV TRIVIA

Tools    

For Dick Van Dyke show lovers- did Sally Rogers ever get married?

Good catch! @Gideon58

I just watched the 2004 reunion show on YouTube and was happy to see that Sally was indeed married- to her nerdy but doting old bf Herman Glimpser.

Your turn, Gid

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What Oscar-winning actor guest starred on Friends as a guy who had been dumped by Phoebe's twin sister, Ursula and then started dating Phoebe?

Sean Penn?

If this is right, OPEN FLOOR.

Harold Gould, pictured above in The Sting

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ryan O'Neal and Farrah Fawcett.

Ryan essentially cut his daughter, Tatum, out of his life for years afterwards because she did not convince her then-husband John McEnroe to appear as himself on the sitcom. Not petty at all.

It's been three days, so I will reveal the answer to my previous question was Rosemary DeCamp.

New Question:

Matthew Broderick played the title role in the movie Ferris Bueller Day's Off, but what actor played the role in the short lived TV version called Ferris Bueller?