TV TRIVIA

Tools    

That's not something I ever kept track of, but I would guess it's a low number. These are the ones that I can remember off the top of my head:
Some good guesses I'll take these one by one.

We know about Carol Marcus because they had a son together, but that was from the movie, not in an episode.
I just seen The Wrath of Khan last night, excellent movie! and if we were counting the movies that would be one. But no (as it's a movie)

And there's Edith Keeler from "City on the Edge of Forever". They may have slept together, but I don't think that was confirmed. However it may have been implied.
I just rewatched all of the original series and paid close attention to if Kirk did or didn't and he didn't with Edith Keeler. As far as the episode shows us it's never inferred that he spent the night with her or anything like that. So that's a no.

In "The Paradise Syndrome" he got Miramanee pregnant, so that's confirmed.
That's one!

I don't think he ever got that far with Rayna in "Requiem For Methuselah".
He did fall in love with her which is odd as he meet other android women and didn't think of them as real. But no they were never alone.

There was Deela in "Wink of an Eye". I think we see them after the fact, when he's putting his shoes on while sitting on the bed, so that would be implied.
Yes that's two! That's the classic old school way of showing two people had sex, you see that nod to the audience in lots of old 30s-50s movies. The man will be setting on the edge of the bed putting shoes on and the woman is combing her hair but standing.

I don't think he did anything with Elaan in "Elaan of Troyius".
I just watched that episode and it's clear it was being implied he did. After he's infected with her chemistry altering tears he falls in deep love with her. During a crisis while being attacked by a mystery ship, Uhura calls him from the bridge and there's no answer. We can see by the reaction shot on her face, and the numbers of times she tries to call him, that it's highly unusual for him not to answer the emergency. Then it cuts to Elaan's quarters and he's sitting on the edge of her bed using the ship's communicator monitor...Then a few seconds later she sits up from laying flat on the bed. Then a few more moments and they speak to each other about what just happened:

KIRK: Elaan, two planets, an entire star system's stability depends on it. We have a duty to forget what happened.

ELAAN: Could you do that? Could you give me to another man?

KIRK: My orders and yours say that you belong to another man. What happened, what happened was an accident.

So that's the third time.

I'm not sure about Odona in "The Mark of Gideon", but I don't think anything was confirmed. Plus it would have been hard with all those faces staring at them.
Ah, but the faces only could look through the viewing screen. On the bridge Kirk falls in love with Odona (and remember he's been abducted by aliens and had part of his memory erased)...so after they kiss they stand and walk towards the turbolift arm in arm. It fades to black and the next scene shows his cabin doors opening and they both walk out still holding each other with huge smiles on their faces. Then we find out she's been inflicted with what ever disease Kirk was a carrier for. So that would be four times.

So in the actual episodes, I would guess maybe three times it was implied.

The answer is 5 confirmed times.
Besides the ones you mentioned. There's Drusilla in Breads and Circuses, after they embrace it cuts to a burning candle, then fades, then fades back to Kirk who's sleeping on the bed. Afterwards the Proconsul Claudius says:
CLAUDIUS: Because you are a man, I gave you some last hours as a man.
KIRK: I appreciate that.

Pretty good guesses GBG and I'll call it your turn

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Pretty good guesses GBG and I'll call it your turn
I did better than I thought considering it was off the top of my head, and the episodes I missed were some of my least favorite episodes.

New question:

What is the name of Phoebe's sister on "Friends"?

And for bonus points, on what other sitcom was she a recurring character?

Ah .... I forgot her name but it' ll come to me. Maybe not til tomorrow tho lol
But I do remember her sister being on a fave old sitcom, Mad About You.

Very good, Gideon58. Do you want to ask the next question (I thought we were generally following the rule of having the one who answers correctly pose the next question.)?

I was thinking it was your turn, Gideon58, because you correctly answered my question. I may be wrong, though. I often am on here early in the morning and not thinking as clearly. (This time it's night.)

It wouldn't be Elizabeth Taylor, would it?
Just to let you and any others playing this game know, I will be off for a couple of days preparing for and celebrating Christmas. I want to wish everyone, whatever their faiths or beliefs, a pleasant and peaceful week.

OK, I guess no one knows this one either. I'll try a new one because I'd really like to keep this game alive:

Name the late actor who played Joe Girard on Rhoda?

David Groh

What was the name and breed of Buddy Sorrell's dog in the Dick Van Dyke show?