DVDs you bought which you no longer own

Tools    

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Wow, they're almost proper movies.
I know it was sweet of him, at least he tried.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Someone bought me House for my birthday, years back. It was around that time I started pleading for vouchers.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Someone bought me House for my birthday, years back. It was around that time I started pleading for vouchers.
Funny he also gave me vouchers which I put to good use

Do you know my poetry?
Well, I haven't sold any DVD's, even though I have a few crappy films, I still don't sell them. I no longer own two DVD's, but for a different reason. One of my oldest brothers best friends would usually come to my house and borrow a few movies to see. He would come every week or so to leave the films he borrowed and take a few new one's. So one day, he and his girlfriend invite us to David Lynch night at an old theater. They showed Eraserhead (Which I loved) and Blue Velvet (Which I didn't). Anyways, afterwards he comes to my house to borrow about a dozen DVD's. About three weeks later, he finally arrives and returns my DVD's, and about a few days after that, I notice it. Two of my DVD's, HULK and This is Spinal Tap are missing. I got so angry (more so for the Spinal Tap DVD), but haven't seen him since.

i backed up my dvds before i sold em
You dirty dog. Weren't they supposed to go with the owner?

Does anyone want to buy Hulk? I'll swap it for a box of matches.
You know, I have that movie, and I dont care what anyone says, I thought it was descent. But i will say that the ending sucked big time.

Anyways, I have also bought some crap dvds but only because I took a chance on a 9.99 sale. It's just a matter of time before they are gone. Especially
40 days and 40 nights
Dawn of the dead..original
Ginger snaps 2
The house of sand and fog (good acting but just too damn depressing)
The life of david gale
Midnight in the garden of good and evil
Mothman prophesies
Sasquatch
Time machine remake
The Tuxedo
Time cop 2
I mean these are some pretty crappy movies and depress me evertime i see them.