TV TRIVIA

Tools    

OK, maybe this one is a little easier.

Speaking of Jay North (Dennis the Menace), he also starred in another TV series as a young teenager. The series was actually about a specific animal. Name the series. Extra credit if you can name his co-star (who became a teen heartthrob at the time).

Funny you should ask.... It was Jay North, famous for playing "Dennis the Menace" in the so named series.

Fred was played in most of the "Flintstones" series (and in the Pebbles and Bam Bam show) by Alan Reed.

Mr. Ed was voiced by Allan Lane.
Smartie. Put me in my place. Got the Alan part anyway. Jay North voiced Bam Bam?

Speaking of Jay North (Dennis the Menace), he also starred in another TV series as a young teenager. The series was actually about a specific animal. Name the series. Extra credit if you can name his co-star (who became a teen heartthrob at the time).
Sorry mate. Not a clue. Did not watch it.

Answer: Maya, the Indian Elephant. The co-star was Sajid Kahn.

Open to the floor.

Who's mother? There was more than one. If you mean "Gloria's mother," that would be Jean Stapleton, who played Edith Bunker.
Sorry to mislead. That is who I meant. You got it spot on. Yours.

OK, here's an "Australian" themed TV Trivia question.

The series, "The Crocodile Hunter" series featured the late Steve Irwin. It was shown in the USA on the "Discovery Channel." But, before it was a series, Steve had done a few specials for the Discovery Chanel, one of which featured the "Ten most Venomous Snakes...." all of which, the show claimed are located in Australia.

Name each of the 10 deadliest Snakes featured on the show, starting with #10.

My computer crashed FL3. Sorry about that. You are kidding. I may be able to name the snakes but not in order of deadliness. Taipan, Death Adder, Black snake, brown snake.several varieties.Think there is a Tiger Snake. That is all. The Taipan is the most venomous.

My computer crashed FL3. Sorry about that. You are kidding. I may be able to name the snakes but not in order of deadliness. Taipan, Death Adder, Black snake, brown snake.several varieties.Think there is a Tiger Snake. That is all. The Taipan is the most venomous.
Sorry your computer crashed. Here is the list in order of least to most venomous.

10) Western Brown (near Darwin, Northern Territory)
09) Death Adder
08) Giant Tiger Snake (Mt. Chappel Island, near Tasmania).
07) Western Tiger Snake (Perth)
06) Beaked Sea Snake (GBR)
05) Tiger Snake, Reevsby Island (near Adelade)
04) Eastern Tiger Snake, Great Dividing Range
03) Taipan (costal)
02) Eastern Brown (Common Brown)
01) Fierce Snake (Inland Taipan)

When I visited Australia Zoo, I did have a conversation With Wes, Steve's right hand man (at the time). I asked him which of these 10 did he consider to be the most dangerous to human populations? It isn't necessarily the most venomous (Fierce Snake) since it's very docile and way out in the Outback, etc. Wes believed the most dangerous to be the "Coastal Taipan."

Your turn.