Will Superman appear in Justice League???

Tools    

Spider-man 2, Spider-man:Homecoming, Captain America spring to mind.
Please, Elaborate.

It's always been there with Superman, they had it in Singer's version
It hasn't always been there. Singer's version may have had it and it was very stupid, but It wasn't in your face and utterly pretentious. Even in the comics, they looked up to Superman as a symbol, not as Jesus Christ.

You seem to have a Snyder fixation, do you think WB got Whedon to finish it because of Snyder's "incompetence"?
Yes. Call me when the Reviews are out bud.
1. Crucifix poses aplenty
2. It's always been there
3. Google is your friend, maybe go find out why Whedon was hired to finish it

1. Please, Elaborate.
2. Did you hear me? THE CHARACTERS DIDN'T TREAT HIM LIKE JESUS.
3. Common sense is your friend. They may want to give it a lighter tone with reshoots (because Heaven Forbid Snyder not have Batman kill people without having the screen less dark and depressing), but It's also very obvious DC is desperate to unf**k this movie inside and out.

Once again, these movies aren't "Smart" and "Above the Mainstream." They're long, convoluted, dumb movies.

1. Please, Elaborate.
2. Did you hear me? THE CHARACTERS DIDN'T TREAT HIM LIKE JESUS.
3. Common sense is your friend. They may want to give it a lighter tone with reshoots (because Heaven Forbid Snyder not have Batman kill people without having the screen less dark and depressing), but It's also very obvious DC is desperate to unf**k this movie inside and out.

Once again, these movies aren't "Smart" and "Above the Mainstream." They're long, convoluted, dumb movies.
1. Go watch them
2. Make your mind up, you said "Jesus Symbolism", now you're talking about characters treating him like Jesus
3. Wow, just wow

This just tells me you have no argument and you just made this sh*t up. Even if you could put something on the table that'll defend your argument, It probably won't be as obviously heavy handed and terrible as Zack Snyder would depict it.
2. Make your mind up, you said "Jesus Symbolism", now you're talking about characters treating him like Jesus
Everyone saw Superman as a Godlike Figure, not a hero they could look up to.
PAY ATTENTION.
Crazier things have happened DC Fanboy, they butchered 'Suicide Squad' with reshoots from different directors and consistent re-editing to the point where it was an even bigger piece of sh*t then it was before.

This just tells me you have no argument and you just made this sh*t up. Even if you could put something on the table that'll defend your argument, It probably won't be as obviously heavy handed and terrible as Zack Snyder would depict it.
Everyone saw Superman as a Godlike Figure, not a hero they could look up to.
PAY ATTENTION.
Crazier things have happened DC Fanboy, they butchered 'Suicide Squad' with reshoots from different directors and consistent re-editing to the point where it was an even bigger piece of sh*t then it was before.
1. Nope, i thought that "crucifix symbolism" would be enough elaboration, they're pretty iconic images from each film, seeing them with your own eyes might just be the only thing that you'll understand

2. Again, you changed your argument, so are you choosing your 2nd one for definite?

3. Are you sure about all that? I'm pretty sure the reshoots were still all Ayer, the theatrical version was put together by the team that was behind the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer, so you'd be half right
It wasn't a good film, can't argue with that
DC fanboy? One that uses examples of Marvel characters to prove my point of Jesus Symbolism in CBM'S

Better keep hold of that mic chief

Don't know any links to make a diy Superman jacket, only to buy them ready made (such as this one or places like Amazon/eBay). Sorry.
Thanks For your effort Chypmunk
I browsed over the internet and found two websites

1. https://www.celebsclothing.com/
2. https://www.fjackets.com/

I found that they also sell leather jackets of movies and comics i haven't tried it out yet do anyone has an idea how are these sites is it reliable to buy from them?