1970's Hall of Fame

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Btw, I think you are lumping me and Minio together, and I don't think you should do that. I was using the term "weird" and Minio was the one talking about the stats of films seen or whatever.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I think Autumn Sonata would do well if it was nominated today. I just don’t think Red Psalm is very good. I thought it was ok, just limited.
Top 5 Bergman for me. Autumn Sonata is a great movie. Ingmar Bergman working with Ingrid Bergman!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Btw, I think you are lumping me and Minio together, and I don't think you should do that. I was using the term "weird" and Minio was the one talking about the stats of films seen or whatever.
was this for me, JJ? I wasn't sure, and it wasn't something I meant to do. I did address you directly regarding the excellent idea of an Arthouse HoF and then I did a lump post.
It was not my intention to lump the two of you together. So please forgive me for not making that clear. Sorry JJ.

I wasn't trying to lump anyone together or single anyone out, I was generally speaking of the seeming norm of film snobs, but yeah, I did remember "weird" was used. I apologize if I offended you, wasn't my intention. But in relation to your issue with this HOF, I just don't agree, though I do understand completely how it could seem like a mob mentality or sheepish behavior. I don't think it is, but that's just my take on it.

Let the night air cool you off
was this for me, JJ? I wasn't sure, and it wasn't something I meant to do. I did address you directly regarding the excellent idea of an Arthouse HoF and then I did a lump post.
It was not my intention to lump the two of you together. So please forgive me for not making that clear. Sorry JJ.
No, it was for Joel, who addressed it in the post after yours.