Survivor 9: A Journey through the World

Tools    

I'm still not quite getting this game...

Anybody want to explain it to me like I'm an 8-year-old?
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's like a song tournament except you yourself wants to be the last one standing. I'll have simple challenges and the winner of those challenges won't be able to be voted off. Create alliances within your group to further yourself in the game. A lot will be explained as we get going. What do you say @mojofilter ?

I'm still not quite getting this game...

Anybody want to explain it to me like I'm an 8-year-old?
Read this then if you still have any questions ask and me or Raul or SC or whoever will answer:

Sounds like SC and Suspect are going to be trying something different, regular Survivor is simple. The host makes a challenge could be movie guessing or a creative challenge like writing a poem or something, the winner of the challenge then gets immunity and everyone votes for who is evicted. Sometimes there's teams so the team that wins gets immunity and the other team needs to vote someone off. It's basically best to get in with an alliance so people don't vote for you but there can be backstabbing and stuff of course. There's also immunity idols, usually hidden somewhere on the site with clues, if you use it you can't be voted off that round.

- Survivor 5 Champion: Camo
There's not really that much to get to be honest.

PICTURE IT:

@CosmicRunaway and I in Survivor 6. I think this is right after we got rid of @Omnizoa.

Had no idea at the time that I was sitting next to the black widow who would go on to win the game. Had no idea they'd turn me into the host mid-game, as well. Hey, what can I say, they needed someone with more personality.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Blanche.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	33621  

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Wish I could but work is kicking my ass for the foreseeable future. Just time for a few jab posts here and there.

=(

Had no idea at the time that I was sitting next to the black widow who would go on to win the game.
I wish I could say that I planned my rise in that game from the beginning, that I intentionally played Trudeau a little dumb so that people wouldn't feel threatened by me, but honestly I didn't start really playing that game seriously until around when you took over. We lost a lot of Blue Lightning in a short period of time, and I wasn't going to let the team die without a fight. At the start I was just having some fun, fully expecting to get voted off early since I was both new to the site and new to the game.

Then I got to play a pretty idiot who was surprisingly good at the game. It was a lot of fun. I still think about my version of him whenever I see Trudeau sometimes haha.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I don't know how to play message board Survivor, though. I should observe one as it's happening, so I don't cock it up.
Pretty simple, just give it a shot

Just sign up @TheUsualSuspect @CosmicRunaway @mojofilter

Even if you don't bother playing much at all. It can be another horrible Survivor game if it must be. This can be the very last one. It's best to end things on the right note.