The 11th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Ehh... I'm already committed.

Perhaps that came across improperly. I'm already on the hook for the Chain Challenge bit and one of those movies is still burning a hole in my queue.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I don't know right now whether I will join this or not. I have to really think about it (I don't even have an inkling of what I would nominate). If it would've been a month ago, I probably would've given a definite yes, but things have just changed so dramatically in my life at the moment.

I will think about it, though.

Got Cricket and Neiba's nominations and added my own . So that's 7 would like another 3 at least. Understood if you can't join Vamp, we'd love to have you so i'll keep a space for you, gbg too.

This was brilliant Omni:

Had to rep you for it, bet whoever repped you felt like a fool after you pulled the rug from under us in your next comment

I meant committed timewise, I thought that was apparent, but I suppose if you're assuming I'm referring to having already PMed a movie it's less apparent.

Alternatively I could just be evil.

haha. Yeah, i was joking. It's just that your first comment could've been taken the wrong way as if you were saying you're committed to this HOF. Obviously you realized that since you quickly corrected it.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Also i'm replacing Neiba's nom with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie, for him threatening to nominate the 2003 Uefa Cup Final
Ok, I'll assume that nomination and I'll win!

Paging Seanc.......paging Seanc.......
I'd love Sean to join of course but i know he's been busy so i'm not really expecting to. Topsy said she's joining, don't think she has been on since she said it but she makes 8. gbg and Vamp are maybes.

Topsy just sent her nom which brings us to 8. Two more and then i think we may as well just start. gbg and Vamp are maybes if they haven't decided by the time we start i'll hold a place for them as long as no one has a problem with it, can't see why anyone would though as this is going to be a pretty small HOF.