1961 Best Picture Nominees

Tools    

GBgoodies is being very sincere in that she has a real phobia of spiders. I've known her for a couple of years as a chat friend. I know how she must feel, as I know someone who has a phobia of snakes (no it's not me). It's a serious phobia too, because if that person sees a snake they get a panic attack. Nothing funny about it. It's hard to explain if you don't know someone with a real phobia. Needless to say if you guys like GBgoodies, (she's a nice lady!) please don't post pictures of spiders.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Yes, Spider-Man is fine. I grew up reading comic books, and I work at comic conventions, so I see pictures of him all the time. Hubby even collects all kinds of Spider-Man toys and statues, so Spider-Man is all over the house too.

I've seen all the Spider-Man movies, and I know when to look away from the screen.

GBgoodies is being very sincere in that she has a real phobia of spiders. I've known her for a couple of years as a chat friend. I know how she must feel, as I know someone who has a phobia of snakes (no it's not me). It's a serious phobia too, because if that person sees a snake they get a panic attack. Nothing funny about it. It's hard to explain if you don't know someone with a real phobia. Needless to say if you guys like GBgoodies, (she's a nice lady!) please don't post pictures of spiders.

Thank you.

For those of you with any kind of phobia, just try to imagine how you feel when confronted with whatever you fear, and imagine the feeling about 1000 times worse. That's how I feel about spiders.

Hubby has a bad case of claustrophobia, (the fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms), and the running joke here is when someone does something wrong, we will lock them in the closet with a spider.

Sorry gbgoodies, didn't know it was that serious or I wouldn't have posted it.

GBgoodies is being very sincere in that she has a real phobia of spiders.
Ah, that must be why she had an issue with "the picture that looks like a spider" when I posted the sample number graphic in the animation voting thread.

Sorry GB, but when Charlotte's Web makes the countdown (and it had better, people!) I'm not going to omit images of the titular character just for your sake. There will be spiders.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I think you're going to love that one, Rauld. It's such a good movie and it seems like something you would really like.

Ah, that must be why she had an issue with "the picture that looks like a spider" when I posted the sample number graphic in the animation voting thread.

Sorry GB, but when Charlotte's Web makes the countdown (and it had better, people!) I'm not going to omit images of the titular character just for your sake. There will be spiders.

I understand about Charlotte's Web and the spider picture. Just try to use a picture that looks like a cartoon spider, rather than a real one.