Survivor: Superheroes vs Supervillains gameplay and challenge thread

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Guys, Godoggo puts a lot of work into these games. They are not hard or very time consuming. If you signed up do her the courtesy of taking the few short minutes it takes for the challenges.
This. Its really not difficult. I am with you she put a lot of time and effort into challenges and game play for this not to turn out. Its really a lot of fun once it gets going.

Well please do not stop the game, I have been looking forward to it. I agree with going with what scores you have at the end of the deadline and go with that. Let the tribes figure out who they want to boot due to lack of participation or whatever reason they come up with. Just my thoughts, I really appreciate the time you have put in.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Thanks guys. I'll continue on with the game. There's at least 10 people, so we can make a game out of that. I'll see if anyone else turns in an answer by the morning and if anyone else wants to jump in they are more than welcome to. I'll be posting the results of the first challenge tomorrow night then and we will go from there.

A system of cells interlinked
This. Its really not difficult. I am with you she put a lot of time and effort into challenges and game play for this not to turn out. Its really a lot of fun once it gets going.

It's not difficult, but leaving less than 24 hours to complete a challenge from the time it was posted is just asking for disaster. I have two jobs, and some nights I don't even turn my PC on, let alone log into MoFo. I will send in my picks now, but I presume they are now too late.

Here are the results

Heroes

Donnie 3

Mr. Sparkle 4

Seanc 0

Raul 9

Sedai 0

Total= 16

Villains

7thson 7

TheUsualSuspect 0

Tongo 0

Hit Girl 0

Cobpyth 7 Mindsucked total 2

Daniel 6

Total = 15

Congrats Heroes! Thanks to Cob's mind being sucked you have won the challenge!!!

Those people listed above are still in the game and this is who we are playing with.

Because we lost so many players, I am putting this up to a vote. Villains can go to tribal council as normal and vote someone off, or you can vote to keep everyone in the game this round. If you pick the latter and the heroes will get to forego their first tribal council as well. Both tribes get a say in this.

Congrats to Raul for the Heroes:

And 7thson for the Villains:

You scored the highest amount of points for your tribe and will be able to pick the Survivor trading card of your choice. (You may not pick from each other)

I have something to do, so give me about an hour and I'll post all the player points and trading cards so you know what to pick.

Why did we lose so many players?

Who voted them out?

I am confused. I mean I get the challenge and the scores and stuff, but are you aying that because cetain people did not participate that they are automatically gone?

Shouldn't this be up to their individual tribes?

Just asking, I am cool with whatever, Guys just wanna have fiun