26th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Jesus, you MoFo's just don't stop!

(when's the deadline to join in?)

Just rewatched my pick to get a head start. It's all downhill from here baby!
Actually, without spoiling anything, at least one of the nominated films won't be downhill for you

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
So far, it's pretty diverse. Here's the current decade split:

1920s: 1
1930s: 1
1950s: 1
1960s: 2
1970s: 1
1990s: 1
2000s: 1
2010s: 2

With the 2000s Countdown coming up, I'm surprised that there weren't more movies from the 2000s nominated.

No, I'll be focusing on 2000s movies for the next few months. But I'll be following the thread, and I might watch some of the movies if they sound interesting.
I hope to see you in some future HoFs

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I hope to see you in some future HoFs

My taste in movies seems to be different from other MoFos, so I'm careful about which HoFs I join, but I usually follow the HoF threads.

Just to give you an idea, this is my list of potential movies for the 2000s Countdown so far, (in no specific order yet). If you look closely, you'll notice that there are no horror or foreign language movies on it.

My taste in movies seems to be different from other MoFos, so I'm careful about which HoFs I join, but I usually follow the HoF threads.

Just to give you an idea, this is my list of potential movies for the 2000s Countdown so far, (in no specific order yet). If you look closely, you'll notice that there are no horror or foreign language movies on it.
Aye, I see. I think our taste in film (or, at least, 2000's era films) is really different, but it's still cool that you'll be following this thread from the sidelines.

@CosmicRunaway

Also, would you like to join us as well?
Possibly. Despite graduating years ago, I'm going back to University to do another program, and today's the first day of classes. I'm waiting to get my course outlines so I can gauge how busy I'm going to be for the next couple months.

I'm only going to be working 4 days a week going forward though thanks to an awkwardly timed lab slot, so I should be fine to participate.

Here are the nominations:

All the President's Men (1976, Pakula)
Nominated By: Wyldesyde19

And Then There Were None (2015, Viveiros)
Nominated By: Siddon

Angel-A (2005, Besson)
Nominated By: edarsenal

The Celebration (1998, Vinterberg)
Nominated By: SpelingError

Daisies (1966, Chytilová}
Nominated By: ueno_station54

Last Year At Marienbad (1960, Resnais)
Nominated By: seanc

The Passion of Joan of Arc (1928, Dreyer)
Nominated By: jiraffejustin

Sweet Smell of Success (1957, Mackendrick)
Nominated By: Citizen Rules

Tower (2016, Maitland)
Nominated By: rauldc14

The Wizard of Oz (1939, Fleming)
Nominated By: Allaby