The Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame

Tools    

I really like this idea, but I often have trouble picking out a single film, let alone one for every participant haha.
Picking for some people is easier than others, but I find it almost impossible to pick 1 movie that an entire group will like.

I'm in but I have a question. Are we going to know who nominated what right off the bat or would we find out after we watch all the movies? For example, if I nominate a movie for Citizen will he know it's my nomination before he watches it or would we reveal all that at the end?

I'm in but I have a question. Are we going to know who nominated what right off the bat or would we find out after we watch all the movies? For example, if I nominate a movie for Citizen will he know it's my nomination before he watches it or would we reveal all that at the end?
Glad you're in, and I was planning on posting the who a couple of days after the what, just so everybody can wonder for a little bit.

Glad you're in, and I was planning on posting the who a couple of days after the what, just so everybody can wonder for a little bit.
Maybe after a person watched a certain film, then they would find out who their person is for that one film so it still keeps the mystery up throughout?

And I’m totally in! Looking forward to this.

Maybe after a person watched a certain film, then they would find out who their person is for that one film so it still keeps the mystery up throughout?
That's a pretty good idea. Whatever you guys want to do is fine with me

And I’m totally in! Looking forward to this.
Excellent

I may have worded that poorly. Is this going to be like the VHS HoF where we didn't know who nominated what until the final results were tallied? I kind of like watching the movies without knowing who nominated what. Trying to figure out who nominated which movie was kind of fun, imo.

I also will waive the time limit with one exception - Shoah. Nine hours is a bit much for a HoF.

I may have worded that poorly. Is this going to be like the VHS HoF where we didn't know who nominated what until the final results were tallied? I kind of like watching the movies without knowing who nominated what. Trying to figure out who nominated which movie was kind of fun, imo.

I also will waive the time limit with one exception - Shoah. Nine hours is a bit much for a HoF.
Yea we could wait all the way until the end or do like Ahwell said. Only thing there is you would know who nominated the last movie you watch. It's up to you guys and you have a week to decide.

Oh, I’ll also waive the length requirement, I’m good with (basically) any length!

I’ll join, but I’m not waiving the runtime restriction.

I’ll double check my lists later today.
I believe I've already decided what to pick for you, but you're a tough cookie to please.

Okay. I've gone through my lists and they should be accurate now.

ETA: Assuming everyone else's lists are up to date, I've got recs picked out for everybody.

My lists are completely accurate. How do you access people’s lists on mobile?

My lists are completely accurate. How do you access people’s lists on mobile?
The icon on the right above their avatar or just go into their profile.
So I have to switch to desktop?