The Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame IV

Tools    

Soo.... how's everybody doing?

I could probably rewatch these all and still beat the others to the deadline.

@cricket

Can we wrap this Persona Rec up?...It looks like it won't be finished and I hate to see this idea die, it was a damn fine idea and a lot of people liked it. I know you said you were too busy to be hosting these and we're all grateful that you did, but we need some closure here bro!

@cricket

Can we wrap this Persona Rec up?...It looks like it won't be finished and I hate to see this idea die, it was a damn fine idea and a lot of people liked it. I know you said you were too busy to be hosting these and we're all grateful that you did, but we need some closure here bro!
I'll have to get on mine. I was taking a little extra time hoping Neiba would show.

Should I watch the movie he picked for me? Thinking I should since everyone else had to watch his nom.

I'll have to get on mine. I was taking a little extra time hoping Neiba would show.

Should I watch the movie he picked for me? Thinking I should since everyone else had to watch his nom.
No don't watch it, he's missed the deadline by a long ways!
I like Neiba and nothing against him as a person, I think he's pretty cool...but it's clear he's not finishing this.

No don't watch it, he's missed the deadline by a long ways!
I like Neiba and nothing against him as a person, I think he's pretty cool...but it's clear he's not finishing this.
Even if he is then it's kind of a slap in the face to the whole process, yeah I'd agree. The guy isn't really suited for this kind of stuff and I'm not trying to make him out to be bad but he's too busy for this stuff.

movies can be okay...
Eh, almost forgot about this. Just sent my list in. I guess it's about time I post my thoughts on my last film.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue ó a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then itís a good film; if itís not a dialogue, itís a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Who hasn't finished, other than cricket and neiba? I don't know how updated the first page is.