Song Tournament #18

Tools    

I don't wanna do it. I changed my mind and deleted my song list (though it still exists in a quoted post). Sorry. I'm in no mood to vote everyday on songs. I think I am really done with these things.

I don't wanna do it. I changed my mind and deleted my song list (though it still exists in a quoted post). Sorry. I'm in no mood to vote everyday on songs. I think I am really done with these things.
Sexy, I'm adding your list, and you can be a silent participant if you want.

I'd really like to have 128 songs.

Round 1 will kick off later on tonight. I have a dinner party with friends at my new house tonight, so right after they leave, this tourney will be in full gear.

Sarge, I'm switching your nom. Thanks!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Wow, that's nice. You posted that this would be after Justin's, and run with GBG's. Yes, it was pretty obvious that would be a bit away. However, I posted I'd be busy this weekend. So since you didn't have a date yet, but sounded as though you wanted to wait until one of the other two threads were finished, I didn't believe you'd start this just yet. You couldn't even take those top eight songs from my list? It was very obvious that I wanted in this.

Sexy, I'm adding your list, and you can be a silent participant if you want.

I'd really like to have 128 songs.

Round 1 will kick off later on tonight. I have a dinner party with friends at my new house tonight, so right after they leave, this tourney will be in full gear.
. . . and you had 128, again, if you could have taken my top eight. You JUST started, and I said I'd just have a busy weekend. The weekend is up. I am blown away at how you did this.

Well, give him 8 songs and you can have my spot. Everybody - hold off on voting until Mojofilter fixes the first round, replacing my songs with Destiny's.

dont have any songs in the first round

Well, give him 8 songs and you can have my spot. Everybody - hold off on voting until Mojofilter fixes the first round, replacing my songs with Destiny's.
Thanks, and that's nice, but I doubt he wants to go to the trouble of switching them out. I will go ahead and post my eight nominations while I continue listening to GBG's tournament songs, but that's a "just in case".

Thanks again!

14-Rolling in the deep - Adele VS. 13-Coldplay - The Scientist

5-Maximum the Hormone - What's up, People?! VS. 3-Sepultura - Arise

9-Georges Bizet - Farandole L'arlesienne suite no. 2 VS. 16-Peter Gabriel ~ Shock the Monkey

9-The Nerves - One Way Ticket VS. 8-The Jam - That's Entertainment

2-The Association-Windy VS. 13-James Bay - Let It Go

13-U2 - Ordinary Love VS. 10-The Eagles - Victim of Love

14-Lapsley - Love is blind VS. 4-Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack

15-Grazing In the Grass - Friends of Distinction VS. 1-The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This

ROUND 1 DAY 1 - Revised as needed

5-Maximum the Hormone - What's up, People?! VS. 3-Sepultura - Arise i was waiting to see which gives me a seizure

9-Georges Bizet - Farandole L'arlesienne suite no. 2 VS. 16-Peter Gabriel ~ Shock the Monkey

15-Grazing In the Grass - Friends of Distinction VS. 1-The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This

9-Georges Bizet - Farandole L'arlesienne suite no. 2 VS. 16- Peter Gabriel - Shock the Monkey

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken

Legend in my own mind

ROUND 1 DAY 1

14-Rolling in the deep - Adele VS. 13-Coldplay - The Scientist I like both of these but Adele is a force of nature

5-Maximum the Hormone - What's up, People?! VS. 3-Sepultura - Arise Oh my god I love this! I like Arise too but What's Up People is mad

9-Georges Bizet - Farandole L'arlesienne suite no. 2 VS. Peter Gabriel - Shock the monkey

2-The Association-Windy VS. 13-James Bay - Let It Gonot heard that song for decades, good to hear it again

13-U2 - Ordinary Love VS. 10-The Eagles - Victim of Love not mad on either

14-Lapsley - Love is blind VS. 4-Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jacki should be voting for Ray, but Lapsley is fresh and the song appealed to me tonight

I haven't hosted a tourney in months, and already there's drama.
SC is out, and Destiny takes his place.
Destiny, your original list confused me. I didn't see links, just names of songs. I messaged you about posting links, but got no response.
Anyways, I'm replacing all of SC's songs with yours.
Round 1 Day 1 will not be reposted. Instead, the match that has SC's song in it will be replaced only.
Give me a second, so I can fix the mess.