My Favorite Steve Martin Performances

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You didn't mention it so I thought you hadn't seen it, sorry.
No need to apologise. I had completely forgotten that one. Time for a rewatch because it's been years

If you haven't seen it, dude, you have to add Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid to your watchlist...thanks to some really amazing editing, Martin does scenes with Bette Davis, Burt Lancaster, Lana Turner, Ava Gardner, Humphrey Bogart, Joan Crawford, Cary Grant, and many other stars from classic Hollywood. I'm sure you would love it.
I've been telling Rules this for a while - since he enjoys film noir and since this is the all time epic noir spoof.

Also, I think Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid stands alone as completely unique as I don't know of any other movies where an entire, full-length plot is built around spliced together clips from old film noir movies!

And then of course there's the "payamas!"

If you haven't seen it, dude, you have to add Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid to your watchlist...thanks to some really amazing editing, Martin does scenes with Bette Davis, Burt Lancaster, Lana Turner, Ava Gardner, Humphrey Bogart, Joan Crawford, Cary Grant, and many other stars from classic Hollywood. I'm sure you would love it.
I've been telling Rules this for a while - since he enjoys film noir and since this is the all time epic noir spoof.

Also, I think Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid stands alone as completely unique as I don't know of any other movies where an entire, full-length plot is built around spliced together clips from old film noir movies!

And then of course there's the "payamas!"
OK! I'll watch it I'll add it to the top of my Too Watch Movie list, which is really big BTW

It starts and ends with Navin Johnson as far as I am concerned lol. Bowfinger being a distant 2nd.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)