David Hasselhoff
0%
0 votes
Tim Roth
8.33%
1 votes
Christian Slater
12 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I think I only saw that once but didnt mind it. Ws it because he acted in it or produced it?

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
I think I only saw that once but didnt mind it. Ws it because he acted in it or produced it?
Well, rumor has it he had to direct after Kevin Reynolds walked off. They said his acting was so terrible even though he actually gave a good performance in it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dont know why the public is so fickle about golden boy actors after one movie. Private life meltdowns - sure - but not one movie that doesnt fair so well at the box office.

I feel bad now for mucking around earlier.

I kinda like Willis for this, actually. He'd sell the thuggish, vigilante side a bit better than most of the other names on here.

Kilmer was underrated, though. He wasn't what was wrong with that movie, and he was one of the more believable Bruce Waynes (as opposed to Batmans, if you follow).

This might just do nobody any good.
I think early 90s Baldwin (Alec) would have been perfect for a more grounded Batman. Like if they had adapted Long Halloween or something like that in '95.

I'm thinking that a Richard Donner directed Batman reboot with Bruce Willis as Batman could of been great.

Featuring Michael Douglas as Harvey Dent/Two-Face and Nicolas Cage as the Riddler.