How many Oscars does Marvel have?

Tools    

Oh that's right. ZERO.

DCEU already has one, to add on to the others WB/DC has won.

Marvel will NEVER win because they care more about cheap CGI and dance battles than quality filmmaking.

Fight the good fight. This is important.. i guess.
Importance is relative. So the question is: what must the rest of this person's life be like if this is important to them?

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Omar, you sound mad.

Yeah, and we all know it's the makeup that makes the movie. Not, like, the script.

You're bad at this.
Suicide Squad's script was written by a genius like Zack Snyder.

No dance battles needed.

Not an answer to what I said.

Get better at this. Like yesterday.
Take a look at the reviews from top critics. They love the film.

Also, try to keep up:

1. You start thread saying DCEU is better because it has an Oscar.
2. I point out it's an Oscar for makeup, which is a very small part of what makes a movie good.
3. You say you like Zack Snyder.

See if you can spot the non-sequitur.

But I have to say I missed you joby, you are like big mac, I know it is not healthy and I do not even want to think about what is inside but I still like to have one from time to time.
You bring mindless fun everywhere you go.

Oh that's right. ZERO.

Marvel will NEVER win because they care more about cheap CGI and dance battles than quality filmmaking.
There're bound to be instances where Marvel productions were worthy of a nomination. X-Men: First Class stands out to me in particular, especially for the score, the editing and Michael Fassbender's performance.

*Forgetting the hundreds of other awards the MCU has garnered since 2008 of course.*
Only the Oscars count! This is a sober, thoughtful opinion held since roughly 9:30 last night.

Only the Oscars count! This is a sober, thoughtful opinion held since roughly 9:30 last night.

Meh, the Oscars are so last night.

I'm going literally by your thread title... "How many Oscars does Marvel have?"
Your own response:
Oh that's right. ZERO.

You sure?

Oh that's right. ZERO.

Definitely sure?

Yeah you must be sure seeing as you capitalised the word zero.
Righto... on with the show...

Spider-Man 2 won for Best Visual Effects in 2002
Men In Black won Best Make Up in 1997
Big Hero 6 won Best Animated Feature Film of the Year in 2014

Boom.

Yeah, and we all know it's the makeup that makes the movie. Not, like, the script.

You're bad at this.
You're making the mistake of attempting to converse with Joby as if he's an actual person. Recent migrants form another board learned the shear folly of that endeavour some time ago.

Anyone who does insist on running down this particular rabbit hole, though, will be treated to what I understand is an absolutely delightful YouTube account. (*See note below.) I've never watched, but have seen some screen grabs posted by other users on the Board That Shall Not Be Named. He does have a sweet, boyish face and luxurious eyebrows. he comes off as a young, comparatively innocent version of the Unabomber police sketch...

In the end, it's hard to stay mad at joby. You just end up wanting to tousle his adorable hair.

* NOTE:
WARNING: "" spoilers below
"This statement is ironic. My understanding is that his YouTube account is in no way delightful. I'm told it's mostly racism, conspiracy theories, and occasional death threats aimed at teenage girls resulting from an odd fascination with ponies. Say what you will, the boy has managed to carve out a unique niche on the interwebs."

WRONG.

ManguaCrimeLord admitted that he and "aoshina" aka "Omar" did it as an attack on me, just like he does with Andre Cedeno.

I have full power to report BOTH for stolen identity.
So... in your own "unmasking" video where you thought it'd be safe to make a video in the dark, that people were taking screencaps of, adjusting brightness and contrast exposing your face, and your face being the same one "Aoshina" has in all your private non joby videos, you're claiming this "Aoshina" guy did... what? got plastic surgery to look just like you?

Let me guess, in the thread you made congratulating them for finally getting you... they hacked your account? Or better yet, that was another sock? even though you yourself said that was your only real account in a video and the REST were the socks?

Face it kid, your joby persona was totalled.

Yeah, just a general note to everyone that I might nuke a bunch more posts if they end up relitigating a bunch of preexisting IMDB arguments, simply for being off-topic.

And while I'm not going to tell you you can't feed trolls to some degree, just on a personal note, I figure diving headlong into this stuff probably just leads to more of it.