Talented People You Don't Like?

Tools    

@Dani8 Hard to tell, since it's entertainment sites, but they report he took some serious criticism for his ownership in a canned hunting ranch in Texas.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I googled and saw he has very little to do with it - he co owns with his bro. Still, I completely disagree with canned hunting. Never never never will I agree with it. Restricted culling by professional shooters I understand; not hunting animals in confined spaces. Just so wrong.

I'm not excusing him by any means but it's the first I've heard of it.

Same here. I was as surprised as you because I know he likes weed, and seems a bit of a laid back hippie type, and that doesn't really marry well with shoooting drugged animals in front of their babies.

Woody Harrelson would certainly never do it. If he did I'd have to enclose him with some carnivores and just give him a stick.

Legend in my own mind
I wouldn't say that I don't like him but Tom Cruise winds me up.

I used to just find him a bit smarmy and now he has ruined Jack Reacher through his own selfishness it has tipped me over the edge. Yeah, I don't like him.

I wouldn't say that I don't like him but Tom Cruise winds me up.

I used to just find him a bit smarmy and now he has ruined Jack Reacher through his own selfishness it has tipped me over the edge. Yeah, I don't like him.
Watch Edge of Tomorrow, Sarge. He dies groundhog day style, and is so self deprecating I thought he redeemed himself. And Emily Blunt is just so kick ass.

Legend in my own mind
Watch Edge of Tomorrow, Sarge. He dies groundhog day style, and is so self deprecating I thought he redeemed himself. And Emily Blunt is just so kick ass.
I have seen it but think he actually spoilt my enjoyment of it.

I liked him in Cocktail, Top Gun, Rain man, a Few good men and The colour of money, then he seemed to start believing his own hype. Redeemed himself a little in the Last Samurai but he started irritating me more and more.

He is extremely annoying and I didn't want to watch that movie but my arm was twisted. I thought it was great fun.

I will write someone talented that I don't like and then I will tell that that person has NO talent:

Jacob Sartorius!
For a second I read this as Jaco Pastorius, and almost crapped my pants.

Jared Leto annoys the hell out of me. So does Adam Levine. Both for very similar reasons.

Is it wrong that every time I see this thread pop up I want to respond with "Sexy Celebrity"?
SC is one of like eight people i genuinely like here. I think people get hung up on him being so not serious all the time, his posts in Rodents top 50 Thread were the only reason that thread went on as long as it did though. Then we have ridiculously true meta-posts from him pointing out that everyone (not me) piled on Iro for agreeing with his initial problems that he was mostly joking about.

His new thread has been great so far though, he posted about Manchester By The Sea and it's not in a jokey way so yo should check it out.

Is it her acting or some info you might be more privy to?

She seems really lovely and down to earth in interviews, D. I don't know what it is with her acting that rubs me the wrong way. I want to like her because 1. she's an aussie and 2. she's so damn pretty, but I just don't know. Maybe it was the whole Cruise thing because I loved her in Dead Calm.

She seems really lovely and down to earth in interviews, D. I don't know what it is with her acting that rubs me the wrong way. I want to like her because 1. she's an aussie and 2. she's so damn pretty, but I just don't know. Maybe it was the whole Cruise thing because I loved her in Dead Calm.
I see. I'm just puzzled because I get quite a few women I talked to that don't like her but no one can give me an answer as to why. I personally like her and I really liked her acting, especially in The Hours. She seems so down to earth that I find it impossible not to like her on a personal level. That is why I asked because I thought she might have a reputation behind the scenes. Toni Colette is still my favorite aussie actress though.
P.s. I became really aware of Kidman in aussie miniseries Bangkok Hilton which I thought was amazing and she was great in it.