The 'Across The Decades' Song Tournament

Tools    

This one will follow the Valentines' one christine - mojo's Movie Clip tourney is currently on hold. There has been talk of a general one but thus far nobody has committed to running it as far as I know .... I could run one of those in the near future if nobody else wants to take the reins.

not a (big) devoted fan-yet but I laik them very much
Nice to see black hole sun - soundgarden, and there there was one of my faovrite
from radiohead
I'm a Crimson and Floyd fanboy myself.

Crimson's more Prog Rock stuff is what I like the best [Red, Discipline, 3 of a Perfect Pair, Starless and Bible Black, Beat...]. I spend quite a while playing Crimson and Floyd on guitar
waw that's cool. So yo did stuff like syd barrett too?

Soundgarden is also one of my favorite bands. Chris Cornell had a great voice.
I probably just like some of their but chris cornell is terrific singer, love him in audioslave

This one will follow the Valentines' one christine - mojo's Movie Clip tourney is currently on hold. There has been talk of a general one but thus far nobody has committed to running it as far as I know .... I could run one of those in the near future if nobody else wants to take the reins.
I'd be happy if you took on a general one. It's nice to see new people joining in on this one, it'd be good to hear some different stuff being nominated.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this. I've been working on my noms, and hopefully I'll have them done by tomorrow night.

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this. I've been working on my noms, and hopefully I'll have them done by tomorrow night.
It's kewl gbg, probably be another week or so yet until we take the covers off and put the key in the ignition

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
this actually sounds like a lot of fun.

this actually sounds like a lot of fun.
Hopefully it will be, sadly I'm not accepting further entries now - though if you did want to join and could round up three others that likewise wanted to participate I would readily lower the drawbridge temporarily. Alternatively if someone drops out there'd be a spot up for grabs so you could be 'first reserve' as it were if you wanted.

Normally I have no restrictions with regards players on these types of things but this one is just a little more difficult to manage so I'm having to impose limits just this once.

I haven't linked these, checked to see if they are previous winners, or if anyone is using them in this game. I will do so either tonight, or tomorrow.
Looks like this slipped your mind - just a quick reminder.

Hopefully it will be, sadly I'm not accepting further entries now - though if you did want to join and could round up three others that likewise wanted to participate I would readily lower the drawbridge temporarily. Alternatively if someone drops out there'd be a spot up for grabs so you could be 'first reserve' as it were if you wanted.

Normally I have no restrictions with regards players on these types of things but this one is just a little more difficult to manage so I'm having to impose limits just this once.
fair enough!
and thanks!

Oh crap. Sorry about that. Yep, I've been very busy. Thanks for your patience. I truly appreciate it. Will it be a problem if I do these tonight? That would be roughly 16 hours from now. I'm leaving in roughly an hour and 15 minutes, and I won't be back until tonight. I'm helping a family member get registered into the hospital for surgery. Then we have to work on her living will. It's one of those cheery type days. I suppose if it's a problem, give my spot to Ed. If it's not a problem, then thanks again. I really will appreciate it. I do want to be in on this.

that isn't necessary Destiny, but oh so very sweet of you. I'll try to jump a little quicker on the next intriguing one. lol
So, please, stay and have fun!!

Bling bling, they be done!

that isn't necessary Destiny, but oh so very sweet of you. I'll try to jump a little quicker on the next intriguing one. lol
So, please, stay and have fun!!
OK. Well, here is a thread that I made to help everyone keep track of their ideas. It also helps us to not miss out on any of the upcoming threads. It also helps us call a thread title that we'd like to run, before someone else names it. It also helps us to schedule when we'd all like to run our threads, as well as participate in them.

Song Tournament Schedule

So anyways, check it out, and see what you like. Hey, maybe you can come up with an idea or two, even.

Bling bling, they be done!
Thanks, I'll add them to the main list.

Now that the noms are all in I've been through them quickly and just the one needs an alternative as it sadly won't play in this jurisdiction:

@Fabulous; Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence .... would you be ok with this link as an alternative for myself and anyone else that may also need it?

Also @Ðèstîñy; both Metallica and Lionel Richie & Darius Rucker actually link to Nat King Cole in you noms.

Hopefully we'll be able to get this show on the road either at the weekend or the early part of next week

Also @Ðèstîñy; both Metallica and Lionel Richie & Darius Rucker actually link to Nat King Cole in you noms.
Well, I told you guys I make my links by taking an already made link, and copy/pasting the new info in. I kept falling asleep last night, while making those new links. Oops!!!

OK, they are fixed.
Chyp - can you replace my 60s one with The Zombies - Time of the Season
Master list now updated to reflect both of these actions.