Oscar's Best Picture 2017

Tools    

Which would get your vote for Best Picture?
7.69%
3 votes
Arrival
2.56%
1 votes
Fences
7.69%
3 votes
Hacksaw Ridge
2.56%
1 votes
Hell or High Water
0%
0 votes
Hidden Figures
53.85%
21 votes
La La Land
0%
0 votes
Lion
10.26%
4 votes
Manchester by the Sea
15.38%
6 votes
Moonlight
39 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh dear. Does he still have a job? What an imbecile.

Did The Oscars just get exposed as a fraud and that there are several best picture cards printed and some fat guy says its this or that with lots of cash.

Did The Oscars just get exposed as a fraud and that there are several best picture cards printed and some fat guy says its this or that with lots of cash.
Yeah, no. Sorry that you have to take off your tin foil hat, but they were handed the Best Actress card by mistake.

Dont people read before they talk or did some idiot hand Warren the wrong card. I was ofcourse kidding about it being staged but the oscars are now run by Vince McMahon. So bad storylines is his deal these days

Dont people read before they talk or did some idiot hand Warren the wrong card. I was ofcourse kidding about it being staged but the oscars are now run by Vince McMahon. So bad storylines is his deal these days
I think it's time for Sean Bean's death reel

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
The more I think about this the more I feel really bad for Moonlight. They won but they didn't really get to enjoy it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The more I think about this the more I feel really bad for Moonlight. They won but they didn't really get to enjoy it.
I feel bad for all involved. La La won as well....but didn't really get to enjoy it.

I thought I voted in this. If so, why does Lion Lion Lion have zero votes?

Master of My Domain
I prefer this Streep face.
Best reaction in the crowd, no wonder she gets nominated every single time.

Welcome to the human race...
I feel bad for all involved. La La won as well....but didn't really get to enjoy it.
The producers managed to get their speeches out before the mistake got acknowledged so, y'know, f*ck 'em.