Animation Hall of Fame

Tools    

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Hey, Raul! You gotta clear some space in your inbox. My PM can't be recived.

ive nominated one ive only seen once when i was a kid and.it.tore.me.apart
i didnt know the name of it and ive been looking for it ever since-i actually just found it a few weeks ago.
I dont know if i`ll still think its as good,but this is one thats left such an impression on me- i constantly used to think of it as a kid.we used to drive around to different rent shop to look for it but never found it again.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
My nom's sent. Had a similar experience as Topsy with my nom, this was a heartwrenching film at times with an uncertain ending. Didn't forget about it though, thankfully, but I love it.

Also, in honor of the HoF and the Sci-Fi countdown, my favourites will be fulxuating with my personal favourite animated/Sci-fi movies, that will change from time to time in accordance with my mood and what I think is the best movies at that moment. Feel free to parouse.

Of everything Guap could have chose, he has disappointed me with this.
I think it's just prejudice to say you will dislike something only because it's released direct to video. And in the 1980's and 1990's most animated movies were released direct to video.

Me either. By the way, since you cannot accept PMs my nomination is direct to video but it's a classic.
i'm fine with this it could easily be a great film. All i'd ask though is is it easy enough to obtain? A direct to video Anime film seems like it could be a struggle to find.

Well, in these HoFs I think one should nominate stuff other people haven't watched. If it's a uber popular movie and wasn't in the countdown it's certainly because few people liked it (i.,e. a movie like Cars or Shrek 3).
Just noticed this. I couldn't disagree with this more. If people want to nominate films that aren't seen or talked about much then i support that, but the same if someone nominated a super popular film i'm with them as long as they love it. It is a hall of fame after all; The Godfather or whatever has as much place in one of these as something unwatched and i think they work out best when there's a mix of obscure and well known. Possibly leaning more to the former i'll admit but i always appreciate say an Empire Strikes Back like in the 10th HOF.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I think it's just prejudice to say you will dislike something only because it's released direct to video. And in the 1980's and 1990's most animated movies were released direct to video.
I think you put yourself in a silly situation. You are nominating a film that isn't even among your animated favorites just because it's an obscure film. But whatever dude, do whatever you want and listen to us bitch and moan when we don't care for it.

Hell, nominate a Miyazaki film and or Takahata and let us enjoy watching it

I think you put yourself in a silly situation. You are nominating a film that isn't even among your animated favorites just because it's an obscure film. But whatever dude, do whatever you want and listen to us bitch and moan when we don't care for it.

Hell, nominate a Miyazaki film and or Takahata and let us enjoy watching it
I don't know what he has nominated but if those are the reasons he is being silly. That said this is my nomination guys, sorry Raul i just couldn't hold back:

urgh my nom used to be full on youtube but apparantly its been taken down now :/ im not good at finding movies online (without viruses lol) so i dont know how easy it is to find when its not on there

When people first starting looking for Bashu it seemed like it would be difficult to track down, but eventually good links were found. Maybe one of us will have better luck once the nominations are revealed.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
urgh my nom used to be full on youtube but apparantly its been taken down now :/ im not good at finding movies online (without viruses lol) so i dont know how easy it is to find when its not on there
I have access to it