Tools    

Master of My Domain

Tension rises as the first ever avatar tournament is in town - everyone wants to win!

Inspired by everyone going crazy over avatars these days, I present to you the first MoFo Avatar Tournament!

Rules:

- There will be 8 players (including me)
- Each player nominates 4 avatars, so a tournament of 32 avatars.
- Post a picture of your nominations on this thread so I can use them. Also please provide a name for your nomination.
- Every round lasts for 12 hours.
- May the best avatar win! Any person who mocks the winner's avatar from then on will be punished by a Judge Judy meme.

Players so far/ Nominations:

The Rodent

Zoom 2

Zoom 4

Batman Vs Rodent

Warp Speed

Master of My Domain
I spy a-Rodent looking at this thread and leaving.

If Sexy was the one who made the thread there would be better results.

And I don't want anymore MoFo responsibilities. That's why I didn't participate in Song Tournament 11.

Master of My Domain
I'm turned off by the "every round lasts 24 hours" thing.
12 hours then. That's the most I can tolerate.

This was actually my idea -- remember the "Avatar Beauty Contest" I wanted to do? This is a watered down version of that.

Do old avatars count?

Nostromo - Invisible Man
Cricket - Killer Joe (was going to nominate the duelling banjoes one)
Sedai - Sin City (Christmas or normal)
Cobpyth - Casablanca

See. This is what I said:

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
GASP.

You totally just gave me a new idea for a thread/show.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...89#post1282489

Oh!

The contestants could collect a bunch of different avatars to "wear" during each individual part of the beauty contest...........

I and some other people will be judges. And maybe we could be a part of it, too.
Well, we would need different themes. Like during beauty contests/beauty pageants, they have different themes -- like "swimsuit competition." "Hair and makeup." You know -- different things to judge.

We could do that, too, but with avatars. Like "animated avatars competition." "Celebrity avatar competition." "Non-celebrity avatar competition." "Dark colored avatar competition." "Bright colored avatar competition." "Avatars with words on them competition." And so on and so on and so on.

I think it sounds like a great idea.

Master of My Domain
I think I worded the thread wrong. You're not supposed to nominate other people's avatars. Choose 4 you want to use.

And please do post pics.

Alright, now's the time for me to disappear for awhile. 'Cause people will be coming to me asking to make them avatars for this. Like MovieGal -- "Sexy, please make me an avatar from this GIF of a woman cutting a man's heart out of his chest and eating it. Oh, and make me another one from this Mads picture....."

Something stupid and unworthy of winning will probably win. That's my feeling about this. Or it will be something typical, like a Rodent avatar.

Master of My Domain
I'll enter the first one of others are going to enter... get this up and running

Ignore SC, he's a douchenozzle.
As if I don't know SC well.

Anways, I'll add you to the first post. Thanks.