THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm sitting in the radiology waiting room and the guy opposite looks exactly like Daniel craig

I'm sitting in the radiology waiting room and the guy opposite looks exactly like Daniel craig
You getting something done or do you just hang out there for the free wifi?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You getting something done or do you just hang out there for the free wifi?
Free Wi-Fi so my hubby doesn't know I'm stuffing around on here rather than do our accounts.

Nash just having an annual scan. No buggy but I'm hungry

"We should love all things, especially hateful mean things because they need the most love!"

- Swan at Woodstock

Since retiring I have become somewhat lonely so I find these types of forums very comforting. I belong to sports forums as I am a sporting nut and love talking about them with like minded people.I never knew this forum existed until I went surfing the net one day. I have always been a massive movie nuff. So now I also get to talk about my second most enjoyable subject with others.

Since retiring I have become somewhat lonely so I find these types of forums very comforting. I belong to sports forums as I am a sporting nut and love talking about them with like minded people.I never knew this forum existed until I went surfing the net and found it. I have always been a massive movie nuff. So now I also get to talk about my second most enjoyable subject with others.
We've got a good group of sports fans here, too, including a Fantasy Baseball league. For more information on the sports crowd around here, definitely contact @Yoda, who is a sports fan and forum owner.

EDIT: Whoops, I thought you meant you had been on a sports forum in the past, not currently.

What would you folks say would be the percentage of Americans on this forum?
Very, very low I'd say .... easily less than one thousandth of one percent

Chyp is joking. Dammit, Chyp!

There are plenty of Americans on here, with different ideas and beliefs and hairstyles.

Chyp is joking. Dammit, Chyp!
Glad someone understood the superb wit in my response