Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned this one yet. (Maybe because one's a singer, not an actor, but it's worth mentioning here anyway.)

Mark McGrath and Ethan Hawke

According to Ethan Hawke's IMDB page, they get mistaken for each other so often that they even sign each other's autographs.

"Says that he is constantly mistaken for Mark McGrath from the band Sugar Ray so often that he signs autographs as "Mark McGrath" and, apparently, the same thing happens to Mark McGrath who, in turn, signs autographs as "Ethan Hawke" to fans."

They look so much alike that even TMZ can't tell them apart:

One of the greatest plot twists in the Westworld for me (no spoilers) was the fact that the actress playing Theresa wasn't Lorraine Bracco. It was mind-blowing, I have to say. After watching the show I casually strolled to Bracco's IMDB page to see what she's been up to lately only to find out that it wasn't her at all, but a Danish actress by the name of Sidse Babett Knudsen.
Did anyone else encounter this problem?

P.S. I can't really post links yet, but use your imagination or this new thing I found called Google or something like that.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I recently discovered a resemblance between:
The Transporter's Shu Qi

and newcomer Jelly Lin, who starred as the titular Mermaid from Stephen Chow

Nick Nolte:

and Anthony Heald:

I swear I thought they were the same actor for years and years.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I always used to mistake these 2:

Gary Busey:

Nick Nolte:

LOL. This, then I found out Nolte had a much bigger peepee than anyone else in hollywood.

Also, I used to think the actress that played Buffy's mother in the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer was Blythe Danner and not Kristine Sutherland.

I mix up Bryce Dallas Howard & Jessica Chastain.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I think Evan Peters from X-Men, etc., looks a lot like Malcolm McDowell in his A Clockwork Orange days.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dont see it. Peters face is fatter, p[lus he;s a pot head.

I think Evan Peters from X-Men, etc., looks a lot like Malcolm McDowell in his A Clockwork Orange days.
Yeah, there is a resemblance there. Actually it's like someone's mixed together him and Warren Clarke .

A friend of mine thought Mare Winningham was on Law & Order: Criminal Intent instead of Kathryn Erbe until I proved her wrong:

Don't know who the 2nd actor is, but they definitely look alike. Is the 2nd guy also British?

Don't know who the 2nd actor is, but they definitely look alike. Is the 2nd guy also British?
OMG Stirch! You need to watch TURN. JJ Feild may be up your alley!