How many Oscars does Marvel have?

Tools    

Everybody should stop watching them, stop feeding them, if we all stopped watching, they wouldn't be deemed a success and big studios might decide to think of an original idea.
I stopped seeing DCEU in theaters after MoS... Beyond that, Marvel earns their box office. Dr. Strange got a couple theater views from me which normally I see something once, then wait to see it at home.

And that's a character I actively disliked in comics. got drug to it because... "Benny's in it!!"

Importance is relative. So the question is: what must the rest of this person's life be like if this is important to them?
Quote from Chris "I've had to remove a few of your posts (and other related ones, of course). We tend to draw the line around here on personal attacks. Please refrain from the former. By all means, have at any argument you think is poor, but try to keep the focus on the argument itself."

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

I thought you had cats, Yodels?
I do, but they're outlaws.

The dog is the vigilant one. Why, he's so vigilant he warns me about threats that aren't even technically there.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The dog is the vigilant one. Why, he's so vigilant he warns me about threats that aren't even technically there.
You need to put him to work on threads like this so you can go and watch a movie.

Quote from Chris "I've had to remove a few of your posts (and other related ones, of course). We tend to draw the line around here on personal attacks. Please refrain from the former. By all means, have at any argument you think is poor, but try to keep the focus on the argument itself."
Provide some context for that, please. Because there's a big difference between just attacking someone personally for disagreeing, and trying to have a substantive conversation and giving up when the other person clearly isn't interested.

Anyway, I'm not going to tell you I never throw up my hands and give up on having a meaningful discussion. I always try, though. Usually too long, as the other complaints in this thread can attest to.

My pug would do it. Screen might end up looking like this, though

sfl;iqreuftg`

Provide some context for that, please.
Nevermind, I found it myself: you deliberately misquoted the message I sent. Here's what it actually said, with the part you removed in bold:

Hi,

I've had to remove a few of your posts (and other related ones, of course). We tend to draw the line around here on personal attacks. IE: "that's ridiculous" is one thing, but "you say stupid sh*t" is another. Please refrain from the former. By all means, have at any argument you think is poor, but try to keep the focus on the argument itself.

Thanks.

Chris
This was in response to you saying, in a post: "Yeah, everyone should be able to read the stupid **** you say." If you really think that's equivalent to what I said...yeah, hard disagree, there. But obviously you don't, or you wouldn't have felt the need to remove it.

Check your PM, Yoda.

dt and odum, my buddies, you've been successfully trolled by the op and taking it out on the forum owner. Might be best and more gentlemanly to have a private convo with Yoda instead. I think I saw somewhere you can have a multi pm convo. This will just provide sport and popcorn to discuss it on here.

Peace, guys.

Dude, trust me, don't even bother.
Yeah, I've spent more time on that post than I wanted to, anyway.

dt and odum, my buddies, you've been successfully trolled by the op and taking it out on the forum owner. Might be best and more gentlemanly to have a private convo with Yoda instead. I think I saw somewhere you can have a multi pm convo. This will just provide sport and popcorn to discuss it on here.

Peace, guys.
yeah I did, was told doxing is okay, trolling is okay and harassing people in Pm's is ok.

Originally we were told they'd have to see him do something here to get banned, wouldn't do it until then, well he's doing it and getting passes on all of it.

So, yeah, w/e, over it and b-s about it. Apparently they want him here.

Peace, guys.
I deleted it and just PM'd him. Thanks for the advice.

I have no issue with what you guys have said about him but just think it would probably be better to take it up with admin privately. Otherwise you're just giving the guy attention which he no doubt thrives on, champ. I dont want to see you and dt get fed up and leave when it's easier just to have a private chat. Yoda has said just ask him. I like your posts here.

yeah I did, was told doxing is okay, trolling is okay and harassing people in Pm's is ok.

Originally we were told they'd have to see him do something here to get banned, wouldn't do it until then, well he's doing it and getting passes on all of it.

So, yeah, w/e, over it and b-s about it. Apparently they want him here.
Yeah, I've said enough about this topic already. I'm moving on to a different topic.

I have no issue with what you guys have said about him but just think it would probably be better to take it up with admin privately. Otherwise you're just giving the guy attention which he no doubt thrives on, champ. I dont want to see you and dt get fed up and leave when it's easier just to have a private chat. Yoda has said just ask him. I like your posts here.
Yeah, I'll settle this in PM with him. Don't want anymore board drama.

Yeah, I've said enough about this topic already. I'm moving on to a different topic.
Good idea. I;m following you, deat, but not in stalkerish crazy woman way.

You were not told that: I said that I didn't agree with your definitions of those terms, and explained why. On top of that, I explicitly made the point that there's a distinction between "okay" and "immediately leads to a permanent ban." So even allowing for a natural difference of opinion or definition, I never remotely suggested that any of this was "okay."

Getting a "pass" applies if someone is getting away with something someone else wouldn't. That's not happening here.

Apparently they want him here.
I'll direct you to this post. And to the post where I point out he's been temporarily banned and warned already. Why would that happen if I thought this was "okay" and I "[wanted] him here"?

You don't have to agree with me, but please don't misrepresent my position.

Yeah, I'll settle this in PM with him. Don't want anymore board drama.
Replied. Thanks for your thoughts; I hope my response clears things up.

I'm inclined to close this thread, though I don't want to cut off any debate, because you're all free to question me on this as long as you like. So I'll close it provisionally, with the caveat that anyone who wants to keep replying can simply drop me a note, and I'll open it again so you can have your say.