Like, a whole bunch of posts lately

Tools    

Master of My Domain
There are a lot of active new members, a giant tournament going on, and a lot of discussions are popping up here and there but I never expected all that to make a new all-time record. Awesome.

Something tells me we'll be hitting new records very often.

A system of cells interlinked
Congrats!

Interesting. It didn't seem like an exceptionally busy day on MoFo.
It's Swan and the non-stop commentary parade. Which I haven't even really taken part of.

It's Swan and the non-stop commentary parade. Which I haven't even really taken part of.
This is what I thought at first. I figured there'd been two in one day or something, but about 70% of the posts were elsewhere.

Well, not only did we break the daily record in May, but we also broke the weekly and monthly records.

This is the highest month ever, and last month was the 4th-highest ever.

So, we're not going to break the monthly post record, but we've seen a huge surge this month (predictably) and certainly would have if February were a couple of days longer, so by a posts-per-day, this has been the busiest, and it'll be the second-biggest regardless of month length in a few hours.

Thanks to everyone who's visited, posted, and contributed.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Why do you mock me so

There's no stopping me now that I got the travel bug thread thumping. Just you wait...I'll be cracking 1000 target within the next hour.