Can TV shows be discussed here on this forum?

Tools    

I have a truly dumb question, I'm sure . . .

How do I move back and forth between the Movies forum and the TV Show forum? Is there a link I'm missing? I've resorted to bookmarking both. I know I can modify the URL to add the stuff after COMMUNITY/ but that is way too much trouble.

At the top of any page click either Forums, or the big Movie Forums or even the film wheel on the left top, that takes you to the main page from there you can go to forums & sub forums.

OK, that takes me from the TV Show forum back to the Movies forum. How do I go in the other direction: from Movies to TV Shows? It isn't listed in the sub-forums.

Never mind. I see it. The link is very small print under "Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat"

It should be. It's on the site home page, under the Intermission description. Then there's another link once you go into Intermission, at the top (centered).

Also listed on the forum jump dropdown you'll find near the bottom of most pages (including this one).

Got it. Thanks. Sorry to be so dense. (I'm a real PumaMan at heart!)

OK. One last question here (at least for tonight) . . .

Is there a "Today's Posts" which is slightly different from a "New Posts" button?