Batman vs Superman Worldwide

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
BvS is currently heading towards the 700m mark worldwide, but what do you guys think the final number will be?. Will it hit the 1b?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

If It goes anywhere under a Billion Too 800 Million I think its bets i could hope for being as hated as it was. The more damaging thing is what will this movie do too effect other DC projects. Will this movie poison david ayers Suicide Squad or will JL take such a bad hit from this Snyder problem that JL part 1 flops.

BvS is currently heading towards the 700m mark worldwide, but what do you guys think the final number will be?. Will it hit the 1b?.
Should assuredly hit a billion but wont go past that because the word of mouths so bad. Sad that it is such a success.

I have to return some videotapes...
I'm not really sure this film will make a bill anymore. I have a feeling it gets really close, but no cigar. I'm feeling like 950 mil.

If It goes anywhere under a Billion Too 800 Million I think its bets i could hope for being as hated as it was. The more damaging thing is what will this movie do too effect other DC projects. Will this movie poison david ayers Suicide Squad or will JL take such a bad hit from this Snyder problem that JL part 1 flops.
If it affects future DC films success, maybe it might stop so many of these film companies deciding to make everything dark and gritty?

A month ago I thought there was no way that it wouldn't hit a billion dollars. Now it seems like there's no way it does. It's dropping pretty hard week to week, it loses its IMAX screens to Jungle Book on Friday, and it's legs will get cut off when Civil War comes out. It made 23 mil this weekend, let's say 11, 6, and 3 after that, and then Civil War comes out to make it basically 0. That would put it at a little less than $340M domestic. Right now it has $460M international, and that will go up, but it's opened in every major market already, so I would cap it at $100M more, which will put it at $900M total.

Which If look back is kinda Good for Comic movies in general. I mean only Nolan Batman Movies and Avenger Movies have broken the Billion Dolla WW mark. Most Comic Book World Releases dont pull large bread.

Im not sure about revenue, but the thing that really throws me off here is the fact that batman has an inkling of a chance against superman. It just doesn't add up.

Welcome to the human race...
Im not sure about revenue, but the thing that really throws me off here is the fact that batman has an inkling of a chance against superman. It just doesn't add up.
Not sure if you've seen the movie or not, but it makes sense in context.

Not sure if you've seen the movie or not, but it makes sense in context.
I understand why they want the other one gone, so given the context it makes sense. I was referring to the fact that if superman wanted him dead he would be as stated in the movie. Just no way for a human body to endure even 1 punch from him. Im saying the physical matchup makes no sense. That would be like Brock Lesner vs Pee Wee Herman or even worse. By the way, GO BROCK!!

I understand why they want the other one gone, so given the context it makes sense. I was referring to the fact that if superman wanted him dead he would be as stated in the movie. Just no way for a human body to endure even 1 punch from him. Im saying the physical matchup makes no sense. That would be like Brock Lesner vs Pee Wee Herman or even worse. By the way, GO BROCK!!
Yeah, but since Superman lets his guard down in order to try to talk sense into Batman, Batman takes the opportunity to deploy his Kryptonite gas grenades and get the fight underway and is only just able to get the upper hand.

Yeah, but since Superman lets his guard down in order to try to talk sense into Batman, Batman takes the opportunity to deploy his Kryptonite gas grenades and get the fight underway and is only just able to get the upper hand.
Yea I know batman had to do that, but as soon as superman viewed him as a threat he could of easily dispatched him. I guess its just one of those things that bugs me. If superman wanted he would not have to even get with batmans range to fight him. He could just stay in the sky and melt him if he wanted or throw incredibly heavy objects at him. I know, its how the story goes but its just one of those things that eeks the living crap out of me. By the way do you happen to know if they even tried yo approach bale for the batman part?

Yea I know batman had to do that, but as soon as superman viewed him as a threat he could of easily dispatched him. I guess its just one of those things that bugs me. If superman wanted he would not have to even get with batmans range to fight him. He could just stay in the sky and melt him if he wanted or throw incredibly heavy objects at him. I know, its how the story goes but its just one of those things that eeks the living crap out of me. By the way do you happen to know if they even tried yo approach bale for the batman part?
You may have a point, besides which I'm not sure how much I even want to defend this movie. In any case, I don't know for certain but a quick scan of the IMDb trivia page for the movie would say not.

This movie shouldn't even have grossed 800 mils. The screenplay and direction is just so bad. After the Nolan trilogy this movie has just ruined the Batman name.

This movie shouldn't even have grossed 800 mils. The screenplay and direction is just so bad. After the Nolan trilogy this movie has just ruined the Batman name.
I think there was a few things they did better.

Take for example the Batman voice- making it so it was amplified electronically, or whatever. Christian Bale's forced Batman voice was a bit much. People make fun of it all the time.

The suit I thought was superior to anything Nolan put out, and I believe Ben Affleck is a much more intimidating Batman. Could be more intimidating then Keaton's portrayal, though I should re watch them before I decide.

He looks better with his chin and all. His Bruce Wayne fits the comic more- with him brooding, and all. It is also interesting that Christian Bale came out saying something like, "That is how I should have played Batman." He's talking about playing Batman as a broken brooding man. Though I personally liked Bale's portrayal better in some aspects.Though I do prefer Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne. His Bruce Wayne was the best portrayal in my opinion. Very charming.

Finally we get to see a Batman that has fighting that is worthy of a comic book. Just look at the fight at the warehouse when he saves Martha. AWESOME fight.

And finally, he uses actual detective skills.

That's all I can think of for now.