24th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I haven't watched a single film since I finished the 23rd HoF, however long ago that was. I should get back into it, but I have no idea what to nominate as per usual haha. Hopefully I'll have time over the next week to think of something.
People have brains that just don't think about movies all day, what's that like?

Pretty boring, to be honest haha. Mainly the problem was that up until this week (which I thankfully have off), I was so busy at work that I didn't have any energy when I got home, not even enough to think about what I wanted to watch. I don't even know what I did, since I didn't watch any tv shows either. This holiday season has just been a big blur.

Just to clarify, so it has to be foreign? That’s the theme?
What Pahak just said.

We do other specialty HoFs from time to time and once we did a Foreign language HoF which was great fun. There's also been a Russian and a Japanese language HoFs.

What Pahak just said.

We do other specialty HoFs from time to time and once we did a Foreign language HoF which was great fun. There's also been a Russian and a Japanese language HoFs.
No themes in these general HoFs. In other words, no, it doesn't have to be foreign.
Thanks both. Understood.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Pretty boring, to be honest haha. Mainly the problem was that up until this week (which I thankfully have off), I was so busy at work that I didn't have any energy when I got home, not even enough to think about what I wanted to watch. I don't even know what I did, since I didn't watch any tv shows either. This holiday season has just been a big blur.
I'm glad you'll join again!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If there is room to join, I will sign up. If there are too many people, I will not sign up.

Suspect's Reviews

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
If there is room to join, I will sign up. If there are too many people, I will not sign up.
hell no there's not too many, git ya @ss in here

wait, don't you enjoy my noms when we are in HOF's together?

Yeah you better join!!!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's going to be a rather large HOF from the looks of it. May seem daunting but we will have plenty of time. If I can manage with 2 kids and 48 hour workweek anyone can

It's going to be a rather large HOF from the looks of it. May seem daunting but we will have plenty of time. If I can manage with 2 kids and 48 hour workweek anyone can
Isn't the saying, "the more the merrier"?

You have kids, I never knew that. I knew Suspect did, so yeah he should be able to find time to join if you have time to host and watch the movies too

People have brains that just don't think about movies all day, what's that like?
Couldn’t possibly imagine. I was pitching a new biz PR idea yesterday at work, for a ride hailing startup. Referenced Parasite - the mug thing. Took me 10-odd mins to grasp no one had a clue what I was talking about. Luckily, we have a cinephile partner.

I demand all films to be less than 1 hour and 30 minutes. I can barely squeeze 2+ hours films any more

Obviously, I'm kidding, but seriously, I find myself collapsing in the couch 30-40 minutes into a film most of the time I had to watch Da 5 Bloods in two nights

Obviously, I'm kidding, but seriously, I find myself collapsing in the couch 30-40 minutes into a film most of the time I had to watch Da 5 Bloods in two nights

Observe, the plaintive cry of the Cinephile Parent.

After long days of parenting, the father must split his movie watching into two sessions, effectively cutting his cinematic nutritional intake in half.

The trick is not minding
My movie is three hours long...I'm thinking I should change it again what do y'all think
I say keep it, but I’m also not a parent so it’s easier for me.