MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2020 Season

Tools    

So sad. I spend most of fall and all winter waiting for baseball and softball.
Yeah. Wonder if worst case scenario is they'd play in empty stadiums so we could watch on TV. I know the Ray's would be willing to since they always have.

PBS Streaming Ken Burns’ ‘Baseball’ for Free Amid Delayed MLB Season

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-n...eaming-967564/

The 2 part episode of the 10th Inning was especially good in its covering of the steroid era.

Still remember Bob Costas telling of the "B Rated Movie" story.

I think a lot of players who are on the fence about losing time to surgery are gonna go ahead and do it now, knowing it'll only be costing them a fraction of a season now, if that.

Am I reading it wrong? Doesn't it say the season starts May 7? May not matter. I'm having some serious doubts that the season is gonna start at all.

A system of cells interlinked
If the season doesn't happen, we can take turns playing video game versions of baseball, recording each players stats as we play.

The trick is not minding
I think a lot of players who are on the fence about losing time to surgery are gonna go ahead and do it now, knowing it'll only be costing them a fraction of a season now, if that.
Noah Syndergaard from the Mets has also opted for Tommy John surgery. I think you were right on the mark about this.
So, who has Syndergaard?

It is so weird how there is nothing going on. I've heard a few different scenarios on ways the season might happen. One even had all the teams moving to Arizona and playing a shortened season in isolation with no fans. Sounds like a great film but the logistics of that in today's craziness would make it difficult to say the least.

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League page is saying the season officially starts June 11th, .........really?! I sure hope so.