Things that annoy you...

Tools    

the things that annoy me; not knowing the title of a movie (or a song)
its the problem ive got right now

Overly happy people (seriously, you dont need to be happy 24/7) < they also scare the bejeezus out of me for the record.

Clowns, they just arent funny!?
These are scary for the same reason, IMO.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I can get annoyed really easily.

The one thing that really does my head in is when people chew and slurp their food loudly. My whole family do it so I get angry most meal times. Earphones at the table could be a good idea...

People who use the term 'obsessive compulsive' willy nilly, "I'm pretty obsessive compulsive how I keep my food cans organised" or "I'm a little bit of an obsessive compulsive". No, you are not a little bit obsessive compulsive. Argh.

Really grates me when people use mental health terms like this.

Especially when they try to make money out of it, like they tried with this sort of rubbish:

It makes me sooooooooooo angry:

People doing sitting dumbell curls on a SQUAT rack in the gym.
Yeah, really anybody occupying space or machines in gym other than they were generally intended for.
People leaving dumbells all over the place instead of returning them to designated racks after use.
Also people using bicycle machines and thread mills and reading or talking on the phone while they are doing it.
People walking or standing in swimming pool lanes designed for swimming.
People acting inappropriately in steam rooms and public showers.
People using the fitness center more as a social club than a place of work out.
It's your fault. You got me started on this topic and I took it to a whole new level

Yeah, really anybody occupying space or machines in gym other than they were generally intended for.
People leaving dumbells all over the place instead of returning them to designated racks after use.
Also people using bicycle machines and thread mills and reading or talking on the phone while they are doing it.
People walking or standing in swimming pool lanes designed for swimming.
People acting inappropriately in steam rooms and public showers.
People using the fitness center more as a social club than a place of work out.
It's your fault. You got me started on this topic and I took it to a whole new level
...ladies and gentleman...cinemaafficionado

I'm not usually bothered about the highlighted quote much as I usually do cardio outside so don't get to interact with ones who use the machines. But yeah, the gym is becoming more and more annoying, specially as Spring has arrived. We have the one squat rack that's basically also in the same space as a smith machine, so it gets occupied for stupid things quite often. Really wish they'd have made it it's own separate space.

Actually I meant it as stupid annoying, Nausicaa, as in wasting time and not concentrating on what you are doing. It's not about being able to multi task but rather fully comitting yourself to the task at hand.

Actually I meant it as stupid annoying, Nausicaa, as in wasting time and not concentrating on what you are doing. It's not about being able to multi task but rather fully comitting yourself to the task at hand.

True, it's especially annoying when it comes to weight lifting though. See other guys chilling out having a breakfast or some **** between sets. The other day, there was a loaded barbell just opposite a guy who was on the declined bench press which you can also use for decline sit ups. The gym was packed and I needed a barbell, so I came to take it away and the guy is like, 'sorry mate, using that'. Remember, I see this guy just chilling sitting up on the decline, so I was like 'well not being funny but you don't look like you're using that'. He said he had one set and that was it so I waited until he was done which took like another 5 mins. It wasn't like he was doing heavy deadlifts either.

Anyways, I agree with cinema in that you go to the gym to bust your arse (to a certain extent) and focus on improving yourself. Not chatting away like you're at some barbecue or playing with your iphone like you're at some barbecue or something. Sure, there are guys and girls I will say hi to once I enter if I see them in my sight, but after that, it's business and I get on with what I need to do to strengthen my physical capabilities. Just wish more people had the same mindset.

True, it's especially annoying when it comes to weight lifting though. See other guys chilling out having a breakfast or some **** between sets. The other day, there was a loaded barbell just opposite a guy who was on the declined bench press which you can also use for decline sit ups. The gym was packed and I needed a barbell, so I came to take it away and the guy is like, 'sorry mate, using that'. Remember, I see this guy just chilling sitting up on the decline, so I was like 'well not being funny but you don't look like you're using that'. He said he had one set and that was it so I waited until he was done which took like another 5 mins. It wasn't like he was doing heavy deadlifts either.

Anyways, I agree with cinema in that you go to the gym to bust your arse (to a certain extent) and focus on improving yourself. Not chatting away like you're at some barbecue or playing with your iphone like you're at some barbecue or something. Sure, there are guys and girls I will say hi to once I enter if I see them in my sight, but after that, it's business and I get on with what I need to do to strengthen my physical capabilities. Just wish more people had the same mindset.
I know exactly how you feel, as I have the same mind set. For me, it also gets especially irritating as my weigth training is all cardio. I don't pause or rest between sets. I just go straight through. It's like one hour for upper body then I jump on a versa-climber and do conditioning for the legs for another hour and then I'll spend 30 minutes in the wet sauna. I usually drop 4 pounds of water weight per routine. Of course, I put most of it back on the next day. I'll do that three times a week and on alternate days I'll swimm a mile.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I hate going to the supermarket and you spot a space, go to pull into it and the usless driver next to you has decided to park over the lines so that if you actually can get in the space you wouldnt be able to get out of your car

I hate going to the supermarket and you spot a space, go to pull into it and the usless driver next to you has decided to park over the lines so that if you actually can get in the space you wouldnt be able to get out of your car
What is worse is people who park over lines and take up two parking spaces, they are idiots if it's a vehicle that can fit into one space... and that's all I see, a vehicle that can fit into one space taking up two and it seems to be always a really expensive looking car where the drivers think they can do what they want.

Like this: