Before They Were Famous Picture Game!

Tools    

Looks familiar

Someone can take this from me, because I can't recall her name. Her eyes...have got to be from the woman on Cheers. Ted Danson's old love interest I think.

Okay, didn't look it up but it came to me...

Kirstie Alley?

Okay, I'm technodumb and don't know how to turn the photo I've saved into a link. There's no place here to search my files and upload like on some other forums. Would you mind helping me out here? Youtube I can paste, but the photos won't. Thanks!
You can edit your post, then while editing, click the paper clip icon in the tool bar, then click Browse to find the pics on your computer/device, then click Upload, then click insert...that will insert a photo into your post.

You can also hotlink images directly or use the sun over mountains icon to add a picture URL which also inserts the photo.

Okay! Cool Beans! My Turn. Who's this dude? Not exactly before he was famous, but he became much more famous.

You can edit your post, then while editing, click the paper clip icon in the tool bar, then click Browse to find the pics on your computer/device, then click Upload, then click insert...that will insert a photo into your post.

You can also hotlink images directly or use the sun over mountains icon to add a picture URL which also inserts the photo.
Danka!

Montgomery Clift
in Red River

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Montgomery Clift
in Red River

OPEN FLOOR
Yes!

She certainly has David's facial features and expression.

Norma Jeane Mortenson?

Gwyneth Paltrow? Nah...this photo is before her time, right? How about tossing us a morsel?