24th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Let's just say I'm making the most of those two hour gaps between feedings. Hopefully, he's not listening too intently because I've been filling those gaps with Ninja III and Kalifornia.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Just to clarify, so it has to be foreign? That’s the theme?
To me that was always the theme. But that's because I'm portuguese and we never had a portuguese nom so I've only watched foreign films on these

To me that was always the theme. But that's because I'm portuguese and we never had a portuguese nom so I've only watched foreign films on these
But you speak and understand English so well.

But you speak and understand English so well.
Thank you MG!

But that doesn't make it be a non-foreign language I've been trying to think of a portuguese nom though, but there's not anything I really like from here

Thank you MG!

But that doesn't make it be a non-foreign language I've been trying to think of a portuguese nom though, but there's not anything I really like from here
Maybe I will find one for one of these HOFs as a blind watch. I'm sure Portugal sends one to the Academy each year for the Oscars.

Maybe I will find one for one of these HOFs as a blind watch. I'm sure Portugal sends one to the Academy each year for the Oscars.
We're pretty strong doing Documentaries though... Fiction, not so much!

Yes, when you have an international group, the phrase "foreign film" loses a lot of its meaning!

Observe, the plaintive cry of the Cinephile Parent.

After long days of parenting, the father must split his movie watching into two sessions, effectively cutting his cinematic nutritional intake in half.
Accurate

I demand all films to be less than 1 hour and 30 minutes. I can barely squeeze 2+ hours films any more
For what it's worth, I wager that my pick will be the shortest one on this list. It's under 80 minutes.

I sent my nomination, so I'm in. It's a foreign film and something that should be recognizable as my nom. I know at least one other participant loves it (at least two others, I think, have seen it, and I don't think they hated it either).

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I believe we are one member away from the biggest general Hall of Fame ever, if the pending noms decide to stay. Cosmic joining would tie us with it!

Like I said it may seem like a mountain to climb for some but ample time will be given.

I believe we are one member away from the biggest general Hall of Fame ever, if the pending noms decide to stay. Cosmic joining would tie us with it!

Like I said it may seem like a mountain to climb for some but ample time will be given.
I'm drawing them all back in Rauldc.

Cosmic joining would tie us with it!
No pressure.

I just got back home after being out of town since last Friday, so I can seriously start thinking of a nomination now. I am working all week, but they're short shifts so I should have plenty of time to finally watch some films again.

I sent in a nom, nothing seedy like my normal stuff. The risk there is that more people have seen it, but I'd guess less than half the members have.

Crickets nom gives us 17. Assuming Cosmic still sends one, that would tie the record for most noms on a Hall of Fame (that's also if no dropouts)

A little teaser to a couple noms:

Best Picture Oscar winner
Cannes Award Winner
A foreign 1930s film
A foreign language Oscar winner