The Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame II

Tools    

Maybe what Siddon meant was that when you click on somebodies profile you use to be able to see their list. But with the addition of custom list some of our list aren't viewable from the profile anymore.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
To get to people's lists, click on the list icon by their name in the thread:

If they've made any custom lists, their actual profile will only show those but the list icon will get you to all of the site wide lists.
It's a great little shortcut and very convenient that I used as well. So is the Favorite Link right next to it (the star) to get an idea of what someone may really enjoy in a film and I used to gauge my pick for someone.

Maybe what Siddon meant was that when you click on somebodies profile you use to be able to see their list. But with the addition of custom list some of our list aren't viewable from the profile anymore.
Yes, I assumed that's what he meant, which is why I said "If they've made any custom lists, their actual profile will only show those but the list icon will get you to all of the site wide lists."

Recommendations sent in.
Here hoping I finish better. Don’t think I’ll win, but at least I hope to finish in the top 5.
Did you do a lot of research to make your choices? Or just to with a gut feeling?

The trick is not minding
Did you do a lot of research to make your choices? Or just to with a gut feeling?
I did some research. Looked at past HOF nominations, top ten favorites and such.
I’ve feel good for some, 50-50 on others, and Miss Vicky, Siddon, and Hashtag are the biggest X factors. Really hard to pin them down yet

I did some research. Looked at past HOF nominations, top ten favorites and such.
I’ve feel good for some, 50-50 on others, and Miss Vicky, Siddon, and Hashtag are the biggest X factors. Really hard to pin them down yet
I kinda did that too. I checked out top ten favorites and poured over everyone's list, then read about a TON of possible movie choices, before deciding that I'm not sure about what I picked But I did try!

The trick is not minding
I kinda did that too. I checked out top ten favorites and poured over everyone's list, then read about a TON of possible movie choices, before deciding that I'm not sure about what I picked But I did try!
Yep. No more OldBoy selections for you this time haha! At least not from me!
I’m just excited for the picks. Part of the fun was the anticipation of what was selected for me.
I liked my selections, loved a good 50% of them in fact, but I was a bit envious of some of your selections. Bambi and The Muppets for example.
Also, some people had the first two Body Snatchers picked and I was highly envious of that as well haha.

Yep. No more OldBoy selections for you this time haha! At least not from me!
I’m just excited for the picks. Part of the fun was the anticipation of what was selected for me.
I liked my selections, loved a good 50% of them in fact, but I was a bit envious of some of your selections. Bambi and The Muppets for example.
Also, some people had the first two Body Snatchers picked and I was highly envious of that as well haha.
I hear ya, I'm excited for my picks. It seemed like everybody got some real good picks last time! I need something to watch anyway, that's what I like about this it gives me some good movie watching choices.

I'd be happy to tell you what I love and what I hate in movies. If that would help you out. I bet most all of us would do that if asked. Cool if you can join
Well it's a little late now, especially since I didn't quite manage to check the accuracy of all my site lists yet. I made a good run of it last week, but I'm bad with titles, and the synopses of certain genres (looking at you, westerns ) are often too similar for me to figure out if I've seen them or not.

The Crow (1994)...I'm guessing.
I have a list of possibilities for everybody, and I have about 15 for her. That's not one of them but that's actually a good pick I think.