Is Paul W.S. Anderson an underrated interesting filmmaker?

Tools    

The secret is that I watched at least one of this guy's movies from start to finish before starting a thread about him.
You see you always have to bring up the past and argue till the horse drops dead.

You you always have to have the last word.

You always have to stir **** up.

You enjoy making your blood boil, you love that 'drama" stuff.

Good for you.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Is that necessary?
Is your comment necessary?

Was that wife comment necessary?

Is any comment on this forum necessary?

I was just replying to the comment to say that I disagree.

Since he took the time to post a pic of Paul W.S Anderson's wife.

She's not attractive.
Are you 10 years old. 7

Welcome to the human race...
When the first thing you do in a thread dedicated to a director is comment on how you think his wife is unattractive, that doesn't exactly send a good message. Neither does blaming people's disagreeing with you on "homosexual tendencies" or using "retarded" as a pejorative. There's some material for you.

Not yet. It disappeared off Netflix before I had the chance.

I'll admit that half the reason I started this thread was to troll Shagz, who had a) started the "is PTA overrated" thread and b) cited Paul W.S. Anderson as the worst director ever. That's why the titles have the same structure.
Well aren't you a f*cking genius.
Charming. This kid is unreal.

When the first thing you do in a thread dedicated to a director is comment on how you think his wife is unattractive, that doesn't exactly send a good message. Neither does blaming people's disagreeing with you on "homosexual tendencies" or using "retarded" as a pejorative. There's some material for you.
Well that's what your trying to point out isn't it? That " I'm retarded".

No I'm not blaming people for disagreeing with me on homosexuality, I'm purely pointing out the **** ****ing comments you people give him. It's just not normal for men to react to other men that way unless they have homosexual tendencies.

Someone posted a pic of his wife saying she's "the most beautiful girl ever" and I'm not allowed to disagree with the comment?

So basically I'm out of line to disapprove of a women's appearance. Is that what you snowflakes are trying to say?

Charming. This kid is unreal.
Lift some weights.
Thanks for confirming.

I'm not gonna lie it's pretty entertaining how rallied up you people get.

But I have a life to attend to. So I'm just going to log out for a while.

What am I doing arguing with you snowflakes.

This might just do nobody any good.
No I'm not blaming people for disagreeing with me on homosexuality, I'm purely pointing out the **** ****ing comments you people give him. It's just not normal for men to react to other men that way unless they have homosexual tendencies.

Someone posted a pic of his wife saying she's "the most beautiful girl ever" and I'm not aloud to disagree with the comment?
You're a gem.

And don't worry, you're definitely being "aloud" with your comments.

You're a gem.

And don't worry, you're definitely being "aloud" with your comments.
Thanks for pointing out my retardation.

Nothing makes more sense for a social justice warrior to attack "sexism" while calling people out on their retardation.