Happy Birthday Nebbit!!!

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Nebbit!

Welcome to the human race...
(Neb's a lady, n3wt. )
I wonder how many times that mistake's been made...

Anyway, Happy Birthday!

You ready? You look ready.
Happy Birthday!!!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday sweetie!

Happy Birthday Nebbs!!!!!!!!

Hope you're having a great day beautiful lady!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy happy birthday, Nebs!

(Neb's a lady, n3wt. )

Happy Birthday, Neb!
Neb's aint no lady, she a womannnnnnnnn.

Happy Birthday Womannnnnnnn Hope you have a great one, you deserve it more then anyone. I may have said that to the last person but that was crap with you I mean it

Take care always my friend.

Hey, I call girls and boys (women and men ) "guys" and "dude" - kind of like a universal "everybody." Guys=group of people; Dude=anyone. (e.g. Are you guys coming with us?)

sooooo totally hijacked Nebsy's thread. But you know I love you Nebs! Happy Birthday.

Welcome to the human race...
Hey, I call girls and boys (women and men ) "guys" and "dude" - kind of like a universal "everybody." Guys=group of people; Dude=anyone. (e.g. Are you guys coming with us?)
I do that too, but still...oh, never mind. Not important anyway.

Not important anyway.
[/unnecesary sarcasm directed solely at mack]

seems a recurring theme here on mofo (3 (now 6) times in this thread alone), so methinks thou dost protest too much.

Hey Nebsy - Birthday Girl, give us a quick resolution to this - what with your avatar and all that , do people really make the mistake of thinking you're a fella?