Which actor playing a film's villain was wasted most?

Tools    

It got a divided reception. It's very "in your face" so if you're hoping for some Snowpiercer level subtlety and subtext, you're in for the wrong movie.

Worked fine for me though, particularly because I've been under the impression that subversive messages and subtlety are not gonna cut it this time around.

We're probably in need of more movies that grab the audience and present their messages in such a fashion.
Sometimes it is better just to go for it, as long as it's well written .

Last night I saw a favourite actor of mine, Brad Dourif, in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager. I am a Star Trek fan but I never got into Voyager and found it the most bland spin-off. I would say there was a fair amount of typecasting involved, ostensibly coming from Dourif's Gemini Killer in The Exorcist III, but he had some interesting things to play (which he did to perfection) and enhanced the episode. Saying he was wasted is probably inaccurate because his presence made the thing watchable, but I think he was wasted on the material. It could have been far more developed but I suppose in an hour it's not easy.

Incidentally I'd never before connected Robert Duncan McNeill with the Masters of the Universe film .