Movie with group of men on planet

Tools    

Hallo people,
I am looking for a old movie around 90's i think. The things i can remember from the plot are that a group of man, soldiers i think but not sure, find themselves on a place, I think another planet similar to earth. There they find group of women which live there and are attacked by some creatures which stole them and hurt them. They unite with the men to fight against this creatures. So that i can remember of this film. If anyone can remember the name or some film with common plot please share it. I will be thankful.

I suppose the movie is around 90's but not so sure. I can not remember when i watched it, it was maybe aroud 1998-2001.

It is not Ghost in Mars. Yes there was threes, breathable planet, as far as remember there was a waterfall i thing where girls lives.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It is not the movie i am looking for. Thanks anyway.

It is not Ghost in Mars. Yes there was threes, breathable planet, as far as remember there was a waterfall i thing where girls lives.
The mention of a waterfall should hopefully make this easier. I think there was a waterfall scene with the monster in Outlander (2008) and there may have been one in the other Beowulf-inspired The 13th Warrior.

When I read the description it reminded me superficially of The Time Machine (in all its forms). The puzzling part is that it's a group of men encountering a group of women rather than a single male character.