Hi everybody :)

Tools    

Hello.

I'm 24 years old, from Lisbon, Portugal.

I'm a huge fan of movies but lately haven't watched anything due to depression. Trying to turn it around.

My favorite movie genres are - Comedy and Psychological Thrillers.

So if you've got any recommendation feel free to say it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hi and yay, I share your genre love

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@OBarreira
"Come aboard....we're expecting you..."

Seriously though. List out some of your favorite flicks! Give us an idea of where you're coming from in personal preference and someone will definitely offer some more suggestions along your lines

Five dollar shakes??

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Welcome!

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

My favorite movies are:

Pulp Fiction
Inception
Shutter Island
Memento
The Machinist
Donnie Darko
Back To The Future
Hunger Games
Kill Bill

And thanks for the welcomes

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
See if you can find a copy of a low-budget sci-fi'ish spooky mystery thingy called Triangle (2009). Warning: do not watch the trailer as there are potential spoilers. I think this would fit nicely in your list.

See if you can find a copy of a low-budget sci-fi'ish spooky mystery thingy called Triangle (2009). Warning: do not watch the trailer as there are potential spoilers. I think this would fit nicely in your list.
Thanks for your suggestion I'll try to find it

I reccomend you battle royale 2000

Hello.

Lisbon looks beautiful – there have been two programmes on here in the UK recently showing the city, in both cases taking us to the top of the Elevador de Santa Justa.

I'm a huge fan of movies but lately haven't watched anything due to depression. Trying to turn it around.
I sympathize – it isn't often that I'm in the mood to sit down and watch something any more, especially on broadcast.

Well I've just seen What We Do in the Shadows (2014) and I thought that was incredible. I'll go with Felicia's Journey (1999) for the thriller.

Try anything from Monty Python (but don't start with Monty Python Live Mostly, because the surviving five don't have any energy).
There is any order to watch Monty Python?? Never seen any movie and I don't know if there's any order to play it haha

Hello.

Lisbon looks beautiful – there have been two programmes on here in the UK recently showing the city, in both cases taking us to the top of the Elevador de Santa Justa.

I sympathize – it isn't often that I'm in the mood to sit down and watch something any more, especially on broadcast.

Well I've just seen What We Do in the Shadows (2014) and I thought that was incredible. I'll go with Felicia's Journey (1999) for the thriller.
I've heard about What we Do in the Shadows. Is that good??

I don't actually wear pants.
There is any order to watch Monty Python?? Never seen any movie and I don't know if there's any order to play it haha
Not really. Each episode is independent of the others, as are the movies. However, the specials, such as Live at the Hollywood Bowl and Monty Python Almost the Truth, should be saved until you've seen all 45 episodes, the two German episodes, and the four movies.