Hello, or perhaps I should say hello again!

Tools    

Hey, I am JCBaggins, though I used to be registered as BrowningIdentity. I decided to kind of renew myself on the internet. You know, fresh start and all.

I don't think I made an intro post last time, so I figured I would this go-around. I'm a YouTuber, an amateur filmmaker (story to that later), a goofball, and a gaming nerd. I like LOTR, Star Wars, Harry Potter, a lot of superheroes (especially Batman), and writing. There's a bit more than that, but the list would be too long to bother reading, so I won't torture you.

Aside from that, mostly the same old me, so if you remember me, you have an idea of what to expect, and if you don't...well, buckle up and enjoy the ride (provided I'm on here, anyway)!

I remember you, don't really understand this though. Why did you not continue using your old account? And how is it a fresh start if you told us immediately that it's you just with a different username?

Dunno seems pretty pointless but whatever. Welcome back.

Yeah, you had over 400 posts on the old account. Would be happy to merge it with this one. Usually this happens because someone just forgot a password.

Anyway, welcome back.

To answer the question about the old account and why make a new one, I just wanted to do things differently is all. I figured some people would question that, but I'm not worried about it - I'm just here to have fun discussing movies with other film-lovers!

And I'll leave the merging up to you, Yoda. I'm fine either way.

Oh! One more thing I forgot to mention: the old film award thing I used to do? Yeah, I personally don't make them anymore, but someone I'm friends with on YouTube said they were inspired to make their own thing, so there's that!

here now, sorry for the wait. two months late, but welcome! also, spoilers on my plans!