The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

Hah, love that Typo_Bot made it. Weird but I like t. I know who Tenshi is, but I don't know much about him...

MovieMax was not on my list but to be honest, he could easily have been. It's not a person I forgot to add, that's for sure, but there simply wasn't room. Austruck I don't know much about. I forgot colejwalker but I like him and he has good taste. re93animator is also one of those I don't remember vididly enough to put on my list.

MonnoM was great in my Survivor 7. He played Annie Wilkes from Misery.

Who voted for all these people? Don't know Power Water, except the whole missing finger thing.
Gotta admit, that's the only reason I know him too.

But the way he handled it says a lot about him already, so I like him. but not enough for an entry on my list.

I like MonnoM, a cool new member.

I thought Austruck would have been higher.
The party's over.

Gotta admit, that's the only reason I know him too.

But the way he handled it says a lot about him already, so I like him. but not enough for an entry on my list.
It's okay. Powdered Water losing his finger was so ... 2013, 2014, 2015, one of those years.

I doubt I even made the list - I even killed my own Thread Killer Club thread by posting to it!
Oh, you'll make the list alright. You even made it last year. This year you'll be higher in the rankings.