Coming Attraction: Movie Forums T-Shirts

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Haaa!

Yods got lots of Polo Mugs now.

Well that sure was creepy. Get out of my head.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Terrible. Just terrible. You're all banned.
LOL. I'm freaked out. Opposite ends of the planet and we thought the same thing at the same time. Cue spooky music.

Terrible. Just terrible. You're all banned.
Me too!! 😳I brought an old thread up to date... again... still waiting for the reps from everyone who replied!!

You clearly got it wrong folks.....

.... far more Yods style I think

Why am I repping these stupid puns?
Because you know you can always retract them at will therefore have a tendency to be far more trigger happy than us mere mortals

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Okay, I think this mug link should work. Like with the shirts, there's no markup: the cost is just what it costs to do one-off custom items. At some point I'd really like to order some shirts or mugs in bulk to get that price down (a few dozen makes a huge difference), though that'd involve waiting for a dozen or more people to commit, which I'm thinking will be kinda tricky and take awhile.

That said, if you want one, and you're willing to wait a few days, maybe just register as much in this thread, and if several other people do the same, I can place an order and then send them out myself. It could be a lot cheaper.

Anyway, note that the logo wraps "around" the mug, like this:

If someone wants a white one, there are more options, including (I think) the ability to put the logo more on the side, but I heard a few people say they wanted one even with the "wraparound" layout, so here ya' go.

I am confused.
You sip coffee through a spoon?
Is it because it will hurt more? HA! A Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves reference. A weak reference, but a reference nonetheless.

4srlsly, though. a spoon?
;P

ok. i'll actually read the post i'm quoting now =\

Okay, I think this mug link should work. Like with the shirts, there's no markup: the cost is just what it costs to do one-off custom items. At some point I'd really like to order some shirts or mugs in bulk to get that price down (a few dozen makes a huge difference), though that'd involve waiting for a dozen or more people to commit, which I'm thinking will be kinda tricky and take awhile.

That said, if you want one, and you're willing to wait a few days, maybe just register as much in this thread, and if several other people do the same, I can place an order and then send them out myself. It could be a lot cheaper.

Anyway, note that the logo wraps "around" the mug, like this:

If someone wants a white one, there are more options, including (I think) the ability to put the logo more on the side, but I heard a few people say they wanted one even with the "wraparound" layout, so here ya' go.

I am confused.
You sip coffee through a spoon?
Is it because it will hurt more? HA! A Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves reference. A weak reference, but a reference nonetheless.

4srlsly, though. a spoon?
;P

ok. i'll actually read the post i'm quoting now =\
You'd be surprised at how many people go to sip their tea or coffee while the spoon is still in the cup, and the spoon handle has gone up the nose, i saw a case of this in a restaurant, the guy had a very bloody nose.

Bet you wish you'd taken it out before taking the pic now

Why have I still not ordered anything MoFo yet? What am I even doing with my life...

And now we got mugshots of polo bears at sale too and what do I know and I still don't even have a shirt. God dammit.

You can find the shirts here:

https://www.movieforums.com/store

There are lots of variations with text on the back, with or without the URL, different fabrics, etc. So if you want something different than the two really straightforward ones linked on there, just let me know.

As mentioned earlier, I don't mark these up at all/make any money for them, just thought it would be a fun option, since people had been asking about shirts for such a long time.