President Trump

Tools    

After Barack Hussein Obama's little Israel stunt I'm 100% on board with the Trump victory

**** what the Democratic party has become. The Bernies and Warren's ruined what was once a decent party. Now i would take 2000 Nader over who's coming out of this sh*t house
What stunt was that? The 10 year/38 billion dollar aid package to Israel Obama signed last year? Or are you referring to his standing by and letting the international community express their opinion on the growing illegal settlements? Israel needs us more than we need them, but you'd never know it to listen to that greedy, corrupt failure of a prime minister, who is as likely to be indicted by the end of the year as he is to remain in power.

I do agree that I don't want to see the democratic party become overall more progressive. That I don't want to see.

Israel needs us more than we need them? Eh, I don't think you've really read up on the full deals with the iron dome funding because US business makes a good amount of money on that. Bibi having a 50% chance of being indicted? Don't know where you got that but I won't be looking through your ass to find it. A much stronger leader than Obama could ever be.

Traders give BibI a 72% chance to last to the years end. If you're so confident on your claim go lose some money. I'll probably be putting a bit on yes

https://www.predictit.org/Browse/Gro...Mideast_Africa

Democrats claiming they're worried about Sessions nit picking which laws he wants to follow, yet stand with illegal immigrants and against deportation

Israel needs us more than we need them? Eh, I don't think you've really read up on the full deals with the iron dome funding because US business makes a good amount of money on that.
Let me get this straight: In 2014 Obama signs a deal for the U.S. to give Israel $225 million to help with their air defense and yet in your version of reality this is a case of the U.S. needing Israel more than they need us...? And mind you that was on top of the $3 billion we already were giving them every year, a total that is now $3.8 after Obama signed the last aid package. You do realize we give more aid to Israel than any other country in the world? Reality looks like a Daliesque pretzel the way you twist it.

Bibi having a 50% chance of being indicted? Don't know where you got that but I won't be looking through your ass to find it. A much stronger leader than Obama could ever be.
The allegations of corruption against Netanyahu are pretty substantial and he is currently under investigation. I assume you've heard this? Regardless of how it turns out, he is still greedy, corrupt, and a failure. And the right wing will call everyone a stronger leader than Obama, so that's just empty rhetoric.

I'll get back to your grievances when I'm on a computer, Kaplan

Matt, tell me exactly how Israel is an apartheid state please?

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Trump may be a 'clown,' but he was right about the media: Rolling Stone journalist

"The media and politicians had spent so much time with each other that they lost touch with regular people, and Trump capitalized on that. He made us in the media villains, representative of this out of touch, ivory tower political culture," he said.

"I think there's some fairness to it, as much as I dislike Donald Trump, he hit a note, several notes, in this campaign that were true, and that was one of them."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/donald-...sley-1.3936285

HAPPY INAUGURATION EVE!
...to Sexy and everybody!

So, who's boycotting the festivities and who wishes they had one of the tickets to the ball that had been reserved for one of the people who refuse to attend on the principle that they now no longer acknowledge the United State's election system?

I know this has been repeated, but it does bear repeating... it's just amazing that so many of the people who were outraged at Trump's suggestion that he might not honor the vote (and the ultimate decision of the Electoral College) and who called him un-American and disrespectful to the Constitution are the same people now saying they will not acknowledge him as President; that he was illegally elected or that the election system (which they fully supported right up until the final votes were cast) is broken, flawed, unjust or needs to be thrown out. It's just amazing how anyone can be so openly hypocritical to tout a system as the best around, until their candidate loses - then state that the same system they supported is "broken"!

But once again, this is the double standard of the Left and their philosophy of Political Correctness, which dictates "what's good for the goose is good for the gander... as long as it's not OUR gander! OUR gander needs a whole different set of special rules, standards and entitlements - while we insist that everyone else who we don't deem as special or entitled or 'one of us' be forced to comply with rules and standards based on a level playing field of equity and which are applied & enforced equally!"