The Top MoFos Countdown Part 3

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This is the most effective way of campaigning.

I wasn't campaigning. I was just being honest with myself. I know that I caused some problems on the board recently, and I'll be surprised if that doesn't negatively affect my ranking.

Hey guys, I was the one who asked not to be included in your votes. I have a lot of reasons but I hope you can all respect my request. Please and thank you.

Hey guys, I was the one who asked not to be included in your votes. I have a lot of reasons but I hope you can all respect my request. Please and thank you.
All Swan votes should be transferred to Ned Stark.

Okay, looks like we have to guess a new member for the #1 spot! - Unless honeykid don't want to be in this either, as with the MoFies Awards. Now I have no idea who's going to win.

Anyways, of course I respect your descision, Swan. I did too with honeykid with the MoFies and why wouldn't I with my favorite pet pal, Swan!

Ned Stark will win. That was my New Years Resolution before i even knew this was going to happen. Make Ned the #1 MoFo.
Oh, that's the guy with the impersonal and plain 1000+ movie lists?

No thanks.

Is it weird that I still (might) remember what place I got last year? I think it was 81.

I'm relieved that we have a bit of time to vote for this. It'll be a hard list to come up with, the hardest part being all the members that I want to include but may need to leave out.

Don't worry gb and Citizen, I'm definitely voting for you 2!

If you drop out, I'll drop out, we'll all drop out, it'll be anarchy!

I'm out.. please don't vote for me...
you were out before you were even in...

I'M KIDDING. I love ya! I would've voted you at least top 5!

And by the way, all rep this post gets is for MG and works as a foundation for her human skin fashion collection. Out February 1st! Pre-order online now for a bonus of one finger nail per item bought! Wuuhuu

Yeah Mark being cryptic as always, but if I'm interpreting this right -

I definitely don't want to make too big a deal of this. I don't want anyone else to drop out if they don't want to. This was a personal decision.

you were out before you were even in...

I'M KIDDING. I love ya! I would've voted you at least top 5!

And by the way, all rep this post gets is for MG and works as a foundation for her human skin fashion collection. Out February 1st! Pre-order online now for a bonus of one finger nail per item bought! Wuuhuu
Damn I really want to post your real name! ok "guy who has same first name as one of my favorite directors"... you are in for it!!!!!