MoFo Fantasy Baseball '15 - The Regular Season

Tools    

I realized just this morning I might have drafted better than I ever had before in baseball. Went too heavy on pitching in 2013, and too heavy on offense 2014. This drafts the most balanced, but I got alot of fragiles on my squad so hopefully this'll be their healthy year.

The good (bad?) news is that the draft probably matters a lot less in baseball than in football, even. Unless it's really great or really bad it's probably still going to come down to team management.

Looks like Gregerson gets the call at Closer in Houston. I snagged him super late for some holds, but I will take the saves...
This, to me, is the nicest part of playing with holds (especially with an early draft, like ours), that you don't have to worry about who's going to win the closer's job since the loser ends up pitching the 8th.

Or, put differently, the "closer by committee" label isn't a terrible inconvenience

This, to me, is the nicest part of playing with holds (especially with an early draft, like ours), that you don't have to worry about who's going to win the closer's job since the loser ends up pitching the 8th.
Yeah I got that going on right now with Cody Allen and Bryan Shaw. It is nice to have both from same team, if theyre both good.

A system of cells interlinked
Bad news for me, as management skills are my weak point. I need to trade a bit more, methinks.

Close that trade window Tongs, I am not trading until the season starts.

Bad news for me, as management skills are my weak point. I need to trade a bit more, methinks.

Close that trade window Tongs, I am not trading until the season starts.
Ha! No Im not looking to trade now as Im still under the "Before Regular Season Starts" belief my squad has no holes, will play at their peak, and will stay healthy for 162 games. If that was to actually happen I'd have to rename my team The Unnaturals.

Best catch ever.

I know I said I dont want to trade, but Sean I am heavily interested in Evan Longoria. Always open to talk.

Ill do my rinky dink report card on Game 1, Game 54, and Game 108. Breaking up the season in thirds. Kinda wonder why I even do those really since at least 2 of our league members are legitimate columnists. Maybe they read it like the funny papers,

Pujols, Pedroia, Tulowitzki, Chris Davis, Nelson Cruz, Cuddyer, and Johnny Cueto all healthy, oh baby! I feel like I want to hire bodyguards for them if I had the money. Theyre all playing good in the spring so thats not a bad sign.

Already annoyed with my bench. I dont mind extra pitchers for doing matchups, but offensive players that'll be earning on my bench just seems wasteful. Hrm!

A system of cells interlinked
Best catch ever.

I know I said I dont want to trade, but Sean I am heavily interested in Evan Longoria. Always open to talk.
This has been around for a couple of years and has been proven to be fake.

Fake Catch