The Three Parts of Morality

Tools    

Ah Silver, what do you know about it anyway? You're just a dumb kid.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Not exactly. If you were truly lacking morality, you would not even care to identify your own immorality most likely, let alone chastise yourself for it. Your problem is more a lack of self-control, methinks.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by Yoda
Not to seem a tight-a**, but please restrict your political agenda to the threads dedicated to such things. We've got lots of other places already in place to argue about Bush, the wars going on today, etc. I'd hate to see that sort of thing overtake the interesting discussion on morality we've got going here.
Actually, I wasn't talking about Bush. It's just that EVERYONE is just crazy, shoot first ask questions never these days. It's crazy. But I will stay out of this from now on....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Interesting article, but I think I don't understand it much. My head spun around 360 and exploded after reading it. I should have paid more attention in school.