Bragging Rights Thread

Tools    

A novel adaptation.
This is the thread where you come to brag about your accomplishments, without the pesky concept of having to fit it into the conversation.
I'll get us started.

I once posted over 25 times in one day, my personal record.

Today, I rode my unicycle for almost two blocks, I'm getting pretty damn good at that.

I once ate 14 slices of pizza, and two plate fulls of spaghetti in one sitting, basically under two hours. 14 SLICES!

Okay, well, those kind of sucked, but I'm sure I'll think of something impressive.

Enemies are so stimulating.
ive jumped into a moving vehical twice.

i fell out of a tree landed on my back and never broke or bruised a single bone.

i once spent my entire pay check in less than two days and then started on the overdraft. the next three weeks and 5 days were hell and i havent done that since.

i say no to drugs. lol
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

I read The Hobbit at age 8, Then I read FOTR and TTT at age 10, and now I'm reading ROTK.

I do real office work for my Dad.

I can bench 45 Lbs.

I gave up sugar a long time ago, and I'm still staying clean!

I have the right to brag everyone who hasn't been on the site, that I have the privilige to post! Yay!

Lets put a smile on that block
It was My moving vehicle that sisboombah jumped into twice

I have only just turned 20 and i already have stretch marks....some for muscle, some for fat, all from my first year at uni!

I have an award for out-standing effort in Religious Education at school

i have always stuck by my friends

I'm seventeen and have had a feature-length screenplay I wrote produced in Canada.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
I won the `Victor Ludorum`3 years running in school...it`s awarded to the most outstanding athlete.

I was a Teenage Bodybuilding Champ.

I must have fallen off my Mountain Bike 50+ times, and never broke anything.

I also say a very Big NO...to Drugs!

The Fat of the Mailbox
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I'm seventeen and have had a feature-length screenplay I wrote produced in Canada.
i hope it wasn't produced for its grammer
Just joking with ya, I've always wanted to write a screen play but I never finish. Thats a good acomplishment.
Besides I have no grammer skills myself.

OK, my bragging rights;

I'm 19 and I quit drinking a year ago.
I quit smoking almost two years ago.
I have work ethics unlike most of my co-workers (maybe thats why I'm their boss).

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally posted by Jonny Goodboy
[color=royalblue]
I was a Teenage Bodybuilding Champ.
COLOR]
What a strange accomplishment. well done!

Of the many, many bones in my body, the only one I've broken (knock wood) is my nose.

I flooded my house once. Once!

I survived 22 hours of labor with no pain killers, only to find out later that my daughter's head circumference was rated in the 96th percentile of newborn head sizes. What that means, in layman's terms, is that she had a big f*cking head--"like an orange on a toothpick!"--although she's much better now, thanks.

I once smoked two entire packs of cigarettes in one four-hour period. I don't recommend trying this one at home.

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
What that means, in layman's terms, is that she had a big f*cking head
I can relate...you should've seen Charlie's (little brother) head a year or two ago.

"It's got it's own weather system!"

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
I once smoked two entire packs of cigarettes in one four-hour period. I don't recommend trying this one at home.
Good advice. Got that kids? Always smoke profusely in PUBLIC. Do NOT try it at home

Good advice. Got that kids? Always smoke profusely in PUBLIC. Do NOT try it at home
Exactly. Only in public can you show people how cool you are by smoking enough cigarettes to permanently wean you off of oxygen forever. It's all about the coolness.

That reminds me of an old anti-smoking public service announcement--"The Adventures of Nick: A Teen." Poor Nick was a walking, eternally smoldering cigarette, and he was tragically shunned by his classmates. I'm almost certain this had an impact on me in some way.

Ah, the sunny slopes of yesterday...

I'm almost certain this had an impact on me in some way.
She decided to befriend him, seeing as no one else would, and thus, Nick received his first blow job.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
She decided to befriend him, seeing as no one else would, and thus, Nick received his first blow job.
Class, thy name is Matt.

In all semi-seriousness, though, how, exactly, would that work? Wouldn't she burn her tongue? That is, unless, for a cigarette, a "blow job" refers only to generating a flow of air over the end that's been lit.

Back with a bang!
I'm the undisputed Tekken 3/Tag Tournament champion of my home town (pop. 3,500)

I once lived an entire month on (almost) only pasta and ketchup

I've been in Chicago four times, but I've never been outside the airports

I was the lead in a play about David Copperfield, the play was 2.5 hours long and I didn't get to leave the stage once (except during the intermission), and still I didn't miss more than 2 lines.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by blibblobblib

What a strange accomplishment. well done!
Thanks. It`s not that strange actually though.
In case you didn`t know, certain classes are arranged by age, so I was up against fellow Teens, not 17-20st Monsters.

WHAT?! Next thing you know you'll probably be telling me the signature on THIS post is wrong, too, right?

And since when did you start calling me "Yoda"? Should I start calling you "The Silver Bullet"?