Order yerself an upgrade!

Tools    

So...

We all have things about ourselves that we don't like. What if you could just replace it? Order yourself a JLo butt and get slappin' happy! Maybe some ahnold arms...? What?

As a sidenote... it is interesting to think about what we would place value on if the physical body had interchangeable parts... no?

What would you change? What would you change it into? Why?

My curiosity often gets the better of me. I shall remember the fate of the cat.

I wouldn't mind getting rid of my David Letterman gap and I also hate my hair, thin, fine, and 4 cowlics. I'm half Irish and half Swedish, so I don't tan whatsoever. I hate only being pale or burnt in the summer. Other than that, I like me.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A novel adaptation.
I wish I was taller.

Although, both my father, and older brother are 6 foot, so I think it will come someday.
I'm reaonably pleased.

The tan thing would also be nice, and maybve look a little older....

I wish I was more like a camel and less like a cactus...

Somewhere, somehow, that makes sense.
The truth is out there.

A novel adaptation.
Yeah matt, sometimes I wish that I was uglier, had more hair all over my body, and was able to retain a little less water.

The hooves are a big plus too.

A novel adaptation.

Oh jeez, I don't think there are enough laughing smilies in the world to describe...

i think i would like to get rid of my body and replace it with Spidermans muscle instead of being mistaken for a medical skeleton all the time.

I want a better ass.

I'd want to be around two inches taller, and I'd prefer a more v-shaped chest...but the latter I'll be getting eventually anyway. The height issue is mildly frustrating. I'm not sure (around 5'11"), but it looks like I'm staying about here, and there's nothing I can do about it. Damn. So, I'd add a few inches if I had to pick one thing.

So, I'd add a few inches if I had to pick one thing.
His masculinity feels threatened.

LESS MELONS AND MORE JUNK IN MY TRUNK